Swim Team

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I was on my college's swim team. My stroke was the butterfly, so, at the time, I had a massive chest from all of the butterfly laps I did on a daily basis. But I had been blessed with a hot ass too, so I sort of had the whole package. Guys on the team were always admiring my body and telling me they wished they could be as muscular and built as me. The team of guys was really close knit and we were each other's best friends. We hung out together and pretty much were an exclusive group. There were a few girls that we allowed into our small circle, but not many and it wasn't sexual. It's sort of weird because none of us were openly gay, but we sort of knew that we all preferred to be with guys socially. Sexually, I think we were all repressed because we all sort of knew that we were turned on by guys bodies. I say repressed until the event that I'm about to describe that happened my junior year in college. I should also mention that the guys on the swim team were some of the hottest guys in the school. It was a small college, so everyone knew that the swim team guys were the "it" group of guys on campus. It was like a secret society because no one really knew much about us because we kept to ourselves. The event that I'm referencing was related to a body shaving ritual that the team followed before every swim meet. I say ritual because I don't think anyone thought the lack of body hair made a huge difference in terms of swim speed, but it didn't matter. The experience of shaving each other's bodies naked was part of what bonded us. It was a very intimate thing and was a way for us to show our affection for one another, as well as expend some of our sexual energy. We didn't just shave the hair from the exposed parts of our body, but rather shaved every square inch, including balls, assholes, pubic hair, armpit hair, etc. Nothing was left untouched. So you can imagine how intimate the experience of a group of guys shaving each other's nut sacks and assholes was. Inevitably, most of us got hardons and leaked tons of precum throughout each shaving experience. No one acted as though this was odd or unusual. In fact, it was a way for us to reveal out bodies to each other. There was also intimate touching involved (e.g. holding a hard dick away from pubes in order to shave, spreading each other's ass cheeks while another shaved the exposed ass hole). There were even a few instances that guys ejaculated (involuntarily) while they were being held/shaved. The size of the individual team members private parts varied widely. Some guys were hung average and there were a few (one in particular) that were above average. And this did not go noticed. In fact, there was almost a phallic worship experience with respect to the one team member who was endowed much larger than anyone else (i.e. Spencer). Every other team member was always commented on his size and was eager to shave his body. He had a beautiful body. His huge cock was not his only asset. Normally, super hung guys don't stay hard but Spencer was always rock hard the throughout the shaving experience. The experience I'm going to describe happened before our last swim meet of the season. We had one of the best seasons ever, and were preparing for the final championship. It was the night before the championship meet and we all got together in the private shower area of the pool to begin shaving each other down. Because we had done so well, we all felt unusually close to each other and had become very physical in terms of showing our affection for each other. This included lots of hugging and patting each other on the back and ass and even some intimate touching, such as allowing a hand to linger on each other's butts and even private parts. There was a general feeling that we all wanted to explore ways to be even more intimate with each other. So when we found ourselves in the shower area, naked and ready to start shaving each other, we all had raging hardons, which had not really happened before, at least before the touching started. We always applied oil before starting to shave, but this particular night, the application of oil became more intimate, with guys holding each other and even starting to kiss and explore each other's mouths. No one said anything, it just happened. Before we knew it, we were all opening holding each other and full on kissing. After a period of time of exchanging partners and showing our affection for each of the team members, it became clear that all of us were caught in the heat of the moment and could not stop the intimacy from progressing even further. Some guys began to take their partners cocks in each other's mouths and then there was moaning and guys began to ejaculate both in each other's mouths, with swallowing, as well as on each other's bodies. It just so happened that Spencer and I ended up together and we had both taken each other's cocks in our mouths. I had cum in Spencer's mouth and he seemed to really enjoy it. In fact, I had cum so much that my cum was overflowing down his lips and face. I raised him up and began cleaning my cum off of his face with my tongue and then French kissing him, giving my cum back to him. At this point everyone else had cum except for Spencer and everyone gathered around me and Spencer, putting their hands on our bodies. I started to go down on Spencer, but he stopped me and asked if it would be ok for him penetrate my ass. Up to this point in my life, I had not been fucked by anyone, but must admit had fantasies, specifically of having Spencer fuck me. So my response to his request was to say yes and then kiss him deeply. This caused his huge cock to twitch and he was already leaking a huge amount of precum, so much so, that he really didn't need any lube to fuck me. Everyone lay me down on my back on a towel on the shower floor and Spencer positioned the head of his dick at my hole. He slowly entered me, which was painful at first, but the pain subsided and I started to experience the ecstasy of having Spencer fully inside of me and showing his affection for me by giving himself to me. The other guys on the team were above us playing with themselves while playing with our bodies also. Before I knew it, I felt myself being sprayed with cum from multiple guys who were cumming. It was so much cum that I was literally covered from head to foot, including my face. At that moment I heard Spencer start to moan louder and louder and then announce that he was going to come in my ass. This pushed me over the edge and I came at the same time as Spencer. I could feel Spencer cumming so much that his load was dripping down my ass. I shot literally the biggest load of my lifetime. I will never forget this experience. As a result of this experience, our team bonded so closely that we became inseparable for the remainder of the school year. Spencer and I became room mates after this and continued to show our affection for one another, even sleeping nude with each other every night. I fell in love with him and to this day have strong feelings towards him. After college, Spencer married a woman and has a family now. We keep in touch though and have a bond that will never be broken.
neekersisahomo
posted 6 years ago
HOT story! I shot a big load. Thanks

PantymeatPantymeat liked this.