Cock hero challenge

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Hi I'm Alex 27 yo Italian stud. Athletic, muscular, I'm a triathlete, Lycra and spandex lover, huge and big tool with an incredible stamina. I offer my hot body to women (as mistress for example) and men (gay,bi or hetero) for a strange and unusual cam game. I wanna show my stamina and strength with the "cook hero game" (look on internet and u will find the video for hetero and gay, I can't put here the link ) Here the rules: 1 u can be a mistress/ master so only watch me play or engage a challenge with me (for guys only) 2 the game will be on cam (I don't show face) 3 I will put the "cock hero" videos near my cam and it starts. We must follow the music pace watching the video without cum. Who can last longer until the end of the video is the winner. (The winner must not cum at the end of the video) Here some optional rules: 4 there are 3 rounds: if one of us win the 2 in a row he's the winner. If we are equals we need the 3 round. 5 the winner of a single round (who can hold cum back until the end of the video) can't cum before start another round so it will be hardest for him hold cum back in the second round 6 there are 15 minutes of rest between each rounds. 7 if one of the guys can't go ahed coz he can't keep his cock hard he's the loose everything I know rules are quite stange but, believe me, if u like to see a strong man in trouble with his need to cum, or if u wanna show your stamina coz u r a good bulls that's your game. Contact me as u want!
kkick
posted 6 years ago
I sure would not mind trying this - my skype: klauskick001.
hotthong1
posted 6 years ago
Would you want to do it on Cam Chat on this site?