Losing virginity in leotards tights in ballet class

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Hey guys this is my spandex sex story how I lost my virginity in spandex at ballet class . It was very hot moist day outside I was driving to my first ballet class I wanted wear some gear in public esp my thong leotards but I didn't no wear so I signed up ballet classes private one on one with a teacher . She said dress code didn't matter so I packed all my leotards different colors since it was gonna be private lesson. I pulled into the studio I was sporting wood in my shorts. I grabbed my duffel bag no body was in studio except one car. I got in studio nobody in desk. The instructor said just me and you she said from one rooms. I walked in I saw most beautiful ballerina in white thong leotard and slippers no tights she was so beautiful my Hollister shorts couldn't hold in my dick. Her big ass and her breasts looked beautiful in spandex. She told me if I bought my gear for our private Leason I sure did opened up my duffel bag showed her my outfits my thong leotards in different colors pink light pink blue black white red yellow I asked her which one she said no white try them all on I'll chose color she said no dancebelt she said and no tights but leave slippers and leotard on . I stripped off my kaki shorts my shoes my boxers stepped into the yellow leotard first I was hard as a rock precum coming out . So I put condom on my dick prevent leaking . I did show for her tried different outfits she saw my tonned ass she decided on light pink shiny one. We started our lesson she loved my muscles legs and ass she said. I looked tense I said I never danced with woman dressed like this she said i was kinda cute soon I picked her up my dick poked her ass . She said oh my God ur hard I said can go bathroom releve .I she said no let me do it she pulled crotch pink leotard gave me BJ I immediately came in her moth cum drizzled her face. Now she had surprise me she pulled thong my pink leotard to side gave me a rimjob . I came again .but my dick was hard I. Then I pulled a condom out my duffle bag and pulled her leotard thong to side fucked her and after few min I blew my load on her big tits. After that she said come by morrow anouther leass I'm on and bring more outfits..

tightsdomtopuktightsdomtopuk liked this.