My first time buying spandex gear and buying throughout the years .

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
My first time I bought a leotard was was when I was 21. I got first job when I got my first work money I bought a Amazon gift card bought my first allenbodywear capslevee thong leotard in cotton blk I ordered it funny thing happened they sent me a cotton tank blk footless unitards by Allen body wear I called dance company I ordered from they sent me my leotard no extra charge. Let get first time I wore the unitard I got instant hard on precum was coming out my cock my unitard was blk cotton thank God my bulge wasn't pronounced the blk cotton covered it lol I did some yoga at home I sweat a lot my unitard was drenched in sweat so I decided to do some ballet after my yoga workout at home I used see those fitness vids back then when Netflix had them to stream . Yoga Sara Ivanhoe. Man I used see her in spandex my dick get hard also when I used see Denise Richards in her tight leotard outfits got me so horney and hard in my spandex precum be doing out my dance wear. After my daily workout I put on Melisa Lowe's ballet workout DVDs that's after my yoga workout i towel off my sweat my muscles glistening sweat my dancers legs my 6ft 250 ,lb muscle fame from my outfit change into my Allen body wear thong leotard my wearmoi blk thong leotard built in dancebelt. Fyi guys girls I don't like wear dancebelt under my leotards I like dress commando under them just wear leotard lol . Then after yoga ballet workout I would Jack off. Then 3 years passed I wanted more spandex I did discovered the site n2n body wear Ruskin I saw models in singlets I loved the galaxy esp the went up ur ass checks I needed get one I was shy buying that site but I bought n2n galaxy in gold soon came in mail got home stripped off my underwear I stepped into spandex got biggest hard on ever even the singlet showed my ass and dick they say the outfit shows lots ass they warned me m-s leather when they used sell it man they were right I wore it to gym man was I hard as rock the hot girls stared my ass legs even my bulge they loved it I got few gym girls numbers . I bought few more singlets by n2n the cotton in Heather grey the USA red grey and when last year 2017 March I bought n2n galaxy x in white my first erotic singlet. Then Adidas speed suit orange . Let's get to my leotards mine I had was wearing out I brave person brand all colors blue white green orange they full back like speedo then I bought Ruskin Redondo in grey I put on brave person first I was hard as rock I went outside got tan in it dam the material was so smooth soft I had hard-on whole time precum doing out I even blew load in it. Then I wore Redondo to park run . Now let's get to the the thong leotards by body aware lol I bought a body aware yoga aware bodysuit inbred soon put on it felt different than any other suit it made nylon Lycra I think that's why i was hard did yoga at home ballet . Plus after that I bought like 12 thong leotards online from China . Then one day Halloween i need new suit unwanted be cammy white from sf I bought Showstopper bodysuit yellow neon color but I got naughty bought neon hot pink soon got it I put on man material softer than any leotard I wore soft smooth it had a pouch for my dick I would leak precum soon I put on. Then this year Valentine's day I got naughty got 2 leotards in satin thong back light ballet pink periwinkle color they so shiny bodysuits. I need post my other story's fun I had in them fucking girls in spandex. Stay tight.
instrings
posted 6 years ago
cool spandex collection ,, would ne nice to read more stories of you :-)
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
My first time was when I was 16 years old, I went to buy from an exclusive underwear shop for men. I asked the seller for a red thong Hom model Freddy at the same time I took out a jockstrap and he showed me he told me they were very comfortable to wear it Finally I bought the thong, I felt a great excitement to show an unknown man my taste for sexy underwear, when I got home I put it on and masturbated thinking about the seller.
Lycra SA
posted 5 years ago
The first time I bought lycra tight shorts was probably 1990. I had always been attracted to these shiny shorts that cyclist started to wear. Soon it was fashion in other countries but not in SA, for some reason. (Maybe too conservative) It did have a few people wearing them but the day I saw these Dupont lycra shorts being sold at a sports store I bought It. It was not padded as it was for athletics. They were black with a short teal blue stripe down the one leg. They were also very thin. my cock was throbbing all the way home to try them on. I shot a load of note in them. I have worn them as casual wear ever since and I still have then today and do wear them to gym and as casual wear. Du Pont is the original makers of Spandex. I have about 30 shorts and tights that I wear often! Love the feeling.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.