Tights in school goes to sex in swim class

How I got into Spandex
wetspeedoboy
posted 6 years ago
I was in middle school a kid started to wear Nike Spandex tights under his basketball shorts. His name was Ryan. Well i used to wear Bike shorts when i was younger and even wore a speedo a lot and i was on the swim team. I didnt find it sexy strange or anything i was just so used to it. I started to look at Ryans legs in class wondering what it felt like wearing them tights. I started to look at his legs a lot. Well one day he had them on and he saw me looking at him. HE SAID WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT FAG!! I looked the other way and ignored him. Ryan was my height short dark hair brown eyes and very cute but cocky. I was shy i ignored him. Well the next few days he started to wink at me. i ignored him. He always had them tights on one time a week at school. Later a few other kids started to wear them and it took off. Well later at the end of the year for some reason he ended up on the swim team. I was a good swimmer one of the fastest and i had a good looking butt and body and i knew it. Well i was shy i always changed in the locker room but hated it. I would always put my Speedo on then take off my shirt so nobody would see my privates. Well one day Ryan was watching me put on my Speedo. Perfect to get his cocky ass back... I said what are you looking at fag? Everybody was talking but nobody paying attention to us. Ryan looked at me and said i don't know but i like what i am looking at. He winked at me and then us kids would get in line and walk out in single file to go out to the pool. Ryan got behind me as i walked out. He touched my butt but i ignored it. Well we all swam but on Fridays we had a free day, and would get to do whatever in the pool we wanted. He kept messing with me and then it happened. Ryan went underwater and touched my balls and penis in my Speedo under water. He came up for air and said lets go in the locker room bathroom stall together we got like 15 min left we better hurry. He kept a straight face and got out and walked to the bathroom. His butt was so so tight looking and dripping wet in his black speedo. I loved what i was looking at. His tanned back and his long skinny legs and bubble butt looked so so hot. I thought oh my god so i jumped out of the pool a min later and walked after him i didnt want it to look like i was going after him. The teacher was not paying attention reading a book, and every kid was busy playing. I got out of the pool i had on a blue speedo on and i was hard. Well i walked to the locker and he was in the locker room and pointed towards me and made a slutty face. He grabbed and pushed me in the bathroom stall. He shut the door and locked it and turned to me and looked at me in the eyes. I was so so happy but shocked at the same time. He said you are all mine now fag. He kissed me and started to rub my butt with his soft hands. I got so so hard it was not funny. I looked down he was hard in his speedo and we went back to kissing fast and hard. His mouth tasted just like cinnamon candy. I never even kissed a girl before but i was kissing Ryan and i was excited but scared. He said lets get each other off. I started to grab his cock and said i wanted him in his sexy tights. He said i know you do and he said Jeff you will have me. We played with each other in our speedos. I pulled my dick out and Ryan jacked me off. I did the same to him god we both wanted more but we both was not ready. Well we ended up going back out to the pool. We barley made it cause as soon as we did the teacher made us all get out of the pool. Ryan said to me come over to my house lets start to hang out together. Well We ended up being gay lovers and friends as teenagers but after about 2 years we slowly grew apart each year and got girl friends. I ended up having sex with him a bunch and to this day i own his black Nike Spandex tights 15 years later. It took us a lot of time

GoldcoastguyGoldcoastguy,Deleted userDeleted user,WannaFantaManWannaFantaMan liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Great story. Tell us more of what happened in the two years after the pool experience