Certificate Error at Log-in

Suggestions and site feedback
skintight9
posted 6 years ago
When typing in www.spandexparty.com a screen comes up that says the site is not secure, is POSING as Spandex Party, and could steal personal information if you proceed. I did proceed in order to post this, and the https: address above is red, with Certificate Error at the top. Most of the site content is not loading. This just started today 2/11/2018. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
lycra4man
posted 6 years ago
Same problem since today.
tightrubber75
posted 6 years ago
Same here.
jake017
posted 6 years ago
same problem here They need to fix this ASAP .Very Unprofessional I paid a lot of money to be a member here so I demand to have a website that works ! While I know there is nothing we can do on our end ..the administrator needs to fix this NOW!!!!! Don't Fuck with me ...I live in Detrtoit !!!
Last edited: 6 years ago
Ejaculator
posted 6 years ago
Same here.
wetbody
posted 6 years ago
Same here. in Firefox and crome
wrestler47
posted 6 years ago
Same here in Windows 10. Certificate Error.
tightrubber75
posted 6 years ago
Apparently the SLL certificate lapsed on febr 11, 2018. So everyone should get this error. Only a lame browser wouldn't alert you for something like that. Doesn't really explain why a lot of content isn't loading....
gayscotsman
posted 6 years ago
hope we get refund
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Any update guys??
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
RIDICULOUS
Rb10c
posted 6 years ago
Glad I’m not the only one.
Constrictor
posted 6 years ago
Having the same issue. Not the best way to experience a website that I pay for.

HungHomHungHom liked this.

lycraspeedo
posted 6 years ago
Same for me guys on firefox.
wolford
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Constrictor
Having the same issue. Not the best way to experience a website that I pay for.
unprofessional it is. the https certificate run out on 11.02.18. the error is normal and ofc across all Browsers. nothing anybody can do about it. the owner Needs to renew the certificate. the security Level stays the same its just a date that run out but it Looks unprofessional and the site is not usable as normal. lots of Fotos not showing up and so on. (besides the error Messages). a Service that is charging same or more than Amazon or Netflix should make its homework or simple charge less. think about it

jake017jake017,HungHomHungHom liked this.

Toyon72
posted 6 years ago
I have seen the same thing. Come on, guys, fix it!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 years ago
Hi everyone, Please accept our apologies for this issue. I have just alerted Mike to this problem and he is going to get the certificate fixed as soon as possible. Hopefully by the end of today. Thanks for alerting us about this. All the best, Matt Admin Support

Toyon72Toyon72 liked this.

BumBumThong
posted 6 years ago
Same here in Windows 7. Certificate Error On Chrome, Hopefully soon they can solve it, greetings friends !!!! LONG LIFE THONGS !!!!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
still with problem...the certificate aren´t replaced
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 years ago
Hi guys, Sorry about that - the problem is now fixed. Mike

UbiquitousUbiquitous liked this.