Callout for writers

How I got into Spandex
alexduris
posted 6 years ago
Hi Guys, I'm working on an experimental magazine with a friend here in London, featuring a diverse series of articles which regard 'the body' in different ways. I've already contributed a text, non-spandex/lycra related and had considered writing one on the subject. I've really enjoyed hearing different guys relationships with the fetish, mostly at the Backstreet bar in Mile-end, and so - I thought it would be more interesting to hear from you, across the world. The nature of the work we're seeking is curious, critically engaged and honest. I'm interested in a few different starting points regarding spandex/lycra, perhaps you think about these things too: a personal account of : how we experience the desire, that its deeply part of our sexuality - something non-fetishists don't seem to understand at all. aspects of concealing / hiding/ abstracting the body. pop culture/ lycra/spandex's existence in the world (sports, exercise, films) and the influence of this. nudity/ the body in the world, clothing sensory elements, touch, taste visual, smoothness. how it functions within our lives, influencing our activities, sex, etc. becoming nonhuman, superpowered etc I hope this isn't too dense or intimidating, I'm basically obsessed with lycra and love it, often wondering where literature on the subject exists... not to condemn or promote, just that - it's interesting. for the most part, I'm a little tired of it's minimal and if at all - sensationalised presence in media That said if anyone has any links for me, or texts to look up - that'd be fantastic. I'm happy to answer all questions I'd appreciate all submissions, privately to me in a direct message. Let's start with sending me a mail that you're thinking to contribute, as soon as you can, then, either a short proposal outlining themes at 250 words or a draft piece at 1,500- 2000 words by 6th January 2018. The magazine will be printed and distributed in London and fairs in 2018, some content also online. I understand confidentiality, I don't reveal much bio here, and therefore, don't expect it from you. The text will only be shared with myself and my colleague until printing, with your permission. be exploratory and passionate, I hope this comes across as respecting and warm as I intended, I'd be really happy to hear from you, many thanks guys Alex
MisterK
posted 6 years ago
i wish that is in french because im not good in english and its my kind of things
ATLSpeedo
posted 6 years ago
Hey dude, I am not a very good writer, but have written about my personal experiences. I learned to suck cock young from a cousin who wore tiny elance bikini briefs. I'm not sure if it was the sexual experimentation or the cock, cum, and play in tiny briefs that turned me on most. I didn't realize that anyone else was turned on by wearing, shopping for, trading, stealing, finding, showing off, and hiding my body in spandex/lycra, etc. I'll take a stab at your request, but share a post I made on xhamster. Some stories are in the forum here. Some are on Squirt. Some are in my profiles. HMU. I'll share whatever... in fact... I'd love it. https://xhamster.com/stories/the-desert-part-1-571577 https://xhamster.com/stories/the-desert-part-1-571577