Swimming

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
At my secondary school we had a new swimming pool built and it was opened when I was 14. We were told by our PE teacher that we have to wear tight shorts and that board shorts were banned. I had only worm boardshorts before and the thought of wearing tight shorts almost scared me. After school that day I begrudgingly went to sports direct and bought a pair of grey Slazenger swim shorts that were the right jammer version. Even when holding it around the shop I was suprised by its smooth feeling. I went home and decided to try them on, slipping off my school uniform and looked at the grey slightly shiny shorts I had laid out on my bed. I picked them up and slid them up my legs, they clung to me so tight. They felt...nice? I had never experienced this feeling before. My dick started to get erect and I suddenly felt so turned on, my dick became hard so quickly. I was compelled to feel it through the tight grey lycra, and then pulled down my shorts to jack myself off. I finished quickly so I knew that I was enjoying it. A few days later it was the first PE lesson
Last edited: 6 years ago

WannaFantaManWannaFantaMan liked this.

Number29
posted 6 years ago
posted by: LycraTwo
At my secondary school we had a new swimming pool built and it was opened when I was 14. We were told by our PE teacher that we have to wear tight shorts and that board shorts were banned. I had only worm boardshorts before and the thought of wearing tight shorts almost scared me. After school that day I begrudgingly went to sports direct and bought a pair of grey Slazenger swim shorts that were the right jammer version. Even when holding it around the shop I was suprised by its smooth feeling. I went home and decided to try them on, slipping off my school uniform and looked at the grey slightly shiny shorts I had laid out on my bed. I picked them up and slid them up my legs, they clung to me so tight. They felt...nice? I had never experienced this feeling before. My dick started to get erect and I suddenly felt so turned on, my dick became hard so quickly. I was compelled to feel it through the tight grey lycra, and then pulled down my shorts to jack myself off. I finished quickly so I knew that I was enjoying it. A few days later it was the first PE lesson
Sounds like you had a bit of a pervy PE teacher! My PE teacher in middle school used to make one team go topless when we played an indoor team sport. I always thought that was a bit weird.
Last edited: 6 years ago
billy2000
posted 6 years ago
My PE teacher in middle school used to make one team go topless when we played an indoor team sport. I always thought that was a bit weird. That would only be weird if you were female 😉 I think most schools do it, we called it "skins"

XerxesXerxes liked this.