is it wrong to leak pre in gear in a store changing room?

Encounters
L1craGuy
posted 6 years ago
So when I'm in town for work, I often call in to sports stores and look at the lycra gear...tights, shorts, tshirts. This week I was in a store in Oxford street and saw the hottest asics running tights. Shiny and black with blue stripes. they felt amazing in my hands, running my fingers along the leg...started stirring. Was concentrating so hard didn't notice the store guy standing behind me. Theyre great tights. very popular. I gulped...he was hot too! I gulped amd said...they look great. but...ummm...are they warm, ahem, need them for running in the winter. These looks a lot thinner than the others here. Oh no...theyre really warm. Would you like to try them on? As I said, i'd looked at lycra gear on the shop...never tried it on. Gulp....ummm...why not? ok He said, what size...maybe a medium? Yeah, medium Come on then...and he led me over to the changing rooms. I couldnt resist and dropped my trousers and underwear and slipped the tightest, hottest gear id ever felt on my skin. just pulling the tights up my thighs got me hard as id ever been. TBH, the were so tight, I thought I might be a large. How are they looking? There was no way I was going to show him...as much as I regret that now...but not many runners have a boner like I had. Are they the right size? And that's when I leaked a wad of precum. I whopped my cock out and wiped as much of the precum off as I could. gave my cock a bit of a rub and slipped the tights off. Got dressed and with my cock still raging in my jeans, o left the changing room. Handed the tights back to cute guy , mumbled about having to think about it and left. I hate to think what he thought when he put those tights back on the hanger...then again;)
Delicious
posted 6 years ago
Haha, great story! I LOVE to go to stores to try on their spandex too. I always have to prepare a wad of paper towel for my cum though. Can't have store clerks smelling my cum. ;)
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Delicious
Haha, great story! I LOVE to go to stores to try on their spandex too. I always have to prepare a wad of paper towel for my cum though. Can't have store clerks smelling my cum. ;)
I like to imagine the person or persons before me did the same thing in them that I'm about to do ;)
hotload3
posted 6 years ago
"I like to imagine the person or persons before me did the same thing in them that I'm about to do ;)" YUMMM n i would love too follow you after your trying them on.......WOOOOOOF
ocs123
posted 6 years ago
What you do is open the change room curtain with cock erect and standing at attention an just give some giant blasts hehe
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Horny story, but you should have bought the tights if you made a mess in them. The guy's trying to run a business.
speedopouch
posted 6 years ago
I always precum trying gear on in shops. Part of the horny fun 😈

spiffspiff liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
You have just asked him to have a look and see if he thought the fit was just right. Who knows, you might have ended up more than a pair of Lycra running shorts. I did it once when trying on a speedo and getting so hard but asking the salesman what he thought of the fit. It ended up with us behind the change room curtain!!!!!

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

aferg
posted 6 years ago
When I was a teenager on holiday with my parents I snuck off into a sports shop and tried on a load of shiny lycra shorts. I got so horny I couldn't hold it in any longer and shot my load in one pair...just put them on the hanger and hung them back up! I'd love to try this again!
ifitz86
posted 6 years ago
I jerked off into a pair of spandex shorts I didn't want and then cleaned them, and returned them. So bad...
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
How naughty. Sure it isn't right to do. But I recall having done it myself. I guess only real boys do understand.
L1craGuy
posted 6 years ago
So update... Felt guilty so working in town today, I went back to the sports store. The black tights with blue stripes weren't there any more but they had grey stripes. I found a large...as I said above, the medium felt Too tight (if there is such a thing) with a boner the material stretched and went slightly grey...felt to obvious. So tried the large...ha ha...I was definitely a medium...so with boner tight covered by tshirt, went out on shop floor and grabbed a medium...tried them on...tight but hey. So I bought them...home now...they feel awesome!!!!
tamagocchiy2k
posted 6 years ago
Did you not see the attendant that helped you out last time?
tamagocchiy2k
posted 2 years ago
So true story, I can admit something like this does happen to me all the time. A few years ago at one of those pop up Halloween shop, I was trying on a few zentai suits. The kinds that are not that good fabric and over priced... but I really wanted to try them on and see if it's something I wanted. I tried on a red and a green zentai, a Spiderman, and the red power ranger zentai. needless to say they fit okay but they weren't the real lycra feeling. Since I had to ask someone to help me get into a fitting room (I'm sure people stole a lot this time around) and a very nice guy who was probably in his mid 40's helped me out. He asked me to let him know if I needed a different size and I went in the room at the end. I got out of my clothes and took off my underwear and as I was trying one the red zentai, I noticed the stitching on them weren't so great, and the fingertips on them looked like I had some goblin fingers. I didn't care for the feeling of the fabric against my skin but they did feel good rubbing my fingers against them. My bulge didn't look too obvious in them because the color of the suit didn't cast much of a silhouette on my bulge, which was okay if I was to go out in public with it on Halloween. I slipped out of the red one and tried on the green Zenati. The fabric was exactly the same except the inseam seemed to fit bigger and the fingertips weren't as bad as the last one. This color DEFFINATLEY showed off my package. I started to get semi hard in the suit and I was looking at myself in the mirror at different angles and really liked what I see except for the fit. When I was casually feeling my semi hard bulge from the material, the attendant came back to ask if everything was fitting alright and I told him I probably need one size smaller in the green one because of the inseam, so he said he'd be right back. Mean while I was working on getting the suit off the attendant came back with the smaller size. Since I still had 75% percent of the costume still on I opened up the curtain half way and took the suit. I knew I had a little chub going on still but at this point I didn't pay much attention to it to avoid it getting hard. I told him "Thank you" and explained to him the inseam was too big and the fingertips weren't that great but was worried the new one might be too small since the one I was currently in was about the right height for me. He said the one I'm wearing looked alright but agreed about the fingertips and the inseam so he said to try on the new one and see how it fits. I said "Okay, thanks" and then asked him if it was weird if I asked him or another person to zip up the suit for me since I wasn't able to zip it al the way up by myself the last time. He smiled and said "Sure no problem" so I said my polite "Thanks" again and closed the curtain. I was in the smaller size in no time and realized it was a bit harder to get on since the fit was perfect but since it didn't have as much distance of stretch, I definitely needed help getting the zipper up once I got the hood on (the hood was attached as one piece) so I asked for help as I was tugging at the back zip as I was looking at myself in the mirror and realized how much of my bulge was showing and since I was already getting semi hard while my cock was looking down at an angle. That's when the attendant peaked through the curtain with my back against him, he said "yeah I can see that fits you better, and I bet these zipper can be a pain since the zippers are so small." as he carefully tugged at the bottom of the zip down as he pulled the zipper up carefully. As he did, the inseam got tighter and it all over fit me much better. My bulge tightened up and I could now clearly see I was semi hard but the tugging and the tightening of the suit and the embarrassment of him possibly seeing made it worse... As I tried not to think about it to keep my dick from getting any harder than it was starting to become, I adjusted and fiddled with the gloves and the finger to see how well they'd fit. Well to my surprise they were stitched a lot better this time and they fit like, well, like a glove. (LOL) I tugged on the fabric and pulled up the suit to better fit around my legs. Over all they fit pretty good (still very tight) but that's when I realized my cock wasn't really going down, and before I could put the hood on all the way, I realized he could most definitely see my bulging package since I was facing the mirror, AND the package was clearly visible at this point. I tried to clear my mind and thought if I can't see much once I put my hood on I might calm down and it did work for a minute until the attendant said "Let's have a look!" I can still see out through the mask and he said "Supposedly you can drink out of this through the mask if you wanted to" as he looked at the packaging of the suit and by now it was apparent he noticed my bulge and that was kind of getting me excited again and my heart started to beat a little faster. As his eyes were clearly on my crotch, he said "It definitely fit you a lot better. How's the back feel?" I turned around as I said "Does it look ok? it feels like the zipper is causing to feel a bit tight since the zipper don't stretch." So he said "do you want me to try and find one size up in a different one and see if that fits better?" and as I turned back around without thinking about my semi hard bulge, I leaned over and tried to see how I can move in them and to also to pick up the Spiderman costume to tell him "No I'll try on this Spiderman one and see how they fit too". As I lifted myself back up and turned the same time, I felt my semi hard cock rub against the fabric a little and my bulge shifted from the 5'O clock position to bout 4'O clock position and I felt my cock throb and thought to myself "SHIT"... As I got all the way back up my cock was more free to expand and I can feel it resting against my thigh. I placed my hand in front of my semi hard bulge and cupped my balls as if he couldn't notice the knob peeking out of my cupped hand, I said "Sorry... happens when I'm on the spot and get embarrassed...." and was really getting red. He said "Don't worry about it, happens sometimes, nothing to worry about. If you ask me, at least I can see it has enough stretch left for growth! haha" as he chuckled. As soon as he said that, a wave of relief came, but I was still very embarrassed and I know my face was red since I felt my ears getting hot. That's when it happened; My cock started to grow even more and the next thing I knew my cock went from 2D to 3D. It started to protrude outward from my cupped hand and it was coming to life like a strong plant growing through a concrete sidewalk. That's when the attendant said "IT'S ALIVE!! haha". That's when I realized there's no way my cock was going to stop growing now. From here on it went into full on erection mode and it just pulsed it's way out and downward. By now 70% of my now still pulsating cock was visible through my hand. I got VERY EMBARRASSED and said "I'm so sorry..." I put down the Spiderman suit on the bench and used my other hand to adjust my cock to point it upward. When I adjusted my cock to point it up in the suit, the top of the knob rubbed against the fabric and if that wasn't enough of a sensation, it also rubbed the sensitive under side of the knob and that's when my cock went to full 110% hard... When it throbbed it let out a copious amount of pre-cum through the suit and made a clear droplet at the tip of my cock. Of course I didn't notice at the time even though I was kind of afraid that might happen... I didn't know at first because I was looking through the zentai mask, and I was made aware when the attendant said "Well, not to point out, but I can definitely say you may want to reconsider drinking through that mask like it says here...". I said "Yeah I don't want to have a wet face... haha" as I chuckled embarrassingly. That's when he mentioned "Yah that's true, but I can see it will be a huge problem with the fabric getting wet, because you're actually leaking a lot down there and it's definitely noticeable." My heart jumped and in panic as I looked down at myself. I could definitely see I was precumming, but didn't know to the extent until I unzipped and took the hood off as I said "No fucking way?" As I looked down at my crotch again, and then at myself in the mirror, I can see a clear line of pre-cum trailing from the 7 O'clock position to the 12 O'clock position with a huge clear droplet of a pre-cum leaking right through the fabric at the tip of my still throbbing cock. "Fuck I'm so sorry" is all I could say and he said "It's okay man, even if you don't buy it but it's still noticeable I'll just damage it out. No big deal. Someone will still buy it". I couldn't tell through is Scarecrow outfit but it did look like he had a little bit of a "chub" going on in his jeans. At this point I was a nervous, shy, horny mess. I said "Sorry... I get like this when I'm put on the spot and nervous... I'm sure I can get this out... The fabric does this to me". I tried to get up as much pre-cum as up as possible before it started leaking down my nervously throbbing cock, so I trailed my thumb at the base of my cock all the way to the tip. At first a large amount of pre-cum oozed out through the fabric but then some cloudy white ooze flowed out, than dribbled down my cock and on to the floor. I knew I should have left it alone but part of me wanted to see how far I can go with this guy and see his reaction since he's been pretty cool up to this point. His eyes got real wide and I swear his cock throbbed a little in his jeans. He looked around to make sure no one was around and then said, "Holy shit someone's about to blow" I said "No just really horny I guess looking at myself in the mirror and being watched". "I can come back if you want"? He said but I replied with "No that's okay, I'll need help getting the zipper down anyways". His eyes were fixed on my still throbbing cock and said "Actually let me get you some tissue or something. That way someone will see I'm still here. Turn around and I'll lower the zipper for you". So I did and he lowered the zipper and when he did that the zentai suit relaxed and my cock leaned forward and outward. "It looks very heavy". he said as he walked away. I shut the curtain all the way and then started to get out of the suit as I looked at the pre-cum mess on the front of the suit and the two droplets of my white pre-cum. I raised my leg to let the suit off of my leg and doing that my cock was rubbing up, down, and side ways like a pendulum against the suit. I was making a bigger mess than I expected against the suit now. I hung the suit and with my cock flopping around I took the Spiderman suit and started to put it on and the attendant came back, whispered and said "I got you some tissue" and stuck his hand in through the curtain. "Just one moment", I told him as I was pulling up the Spiderman suit up my legs. I took the tissue and said "One moment" as I wiped the precum still on the tip of my cock and squeezed from the base of my cock to the tip and more pre-cum oozed out along with some cum apparently mixed in and than wiped it off with the tissue. As I'm doing so my cock was throbbing even harder and it looked angry. My cock was throbbing and waving up and down involuntarily. I pulled up the suit above my waist to hide my pulsing cock I just let it hang and throb at a 45 degree angle leaning up and out against the Spiderman suit. I opened the curtain again partially so he can see through and as I did so, I definitely noticed he was supporting a semi in his some what tight denim costume. That made my cock even harder in the suit. I looked down at my bulge and grabbed it and said "Sorry... I don't think it's going down anytime soon... Thanks for the tissue. I'm starting to ooze some cum too" and he said "Someone's definitely been neglecting his duty". I chuckled and said "Mind zipping me up if you have time to cater? I don't' want to take away from your job"? He said he was glad to help me and said there's plenty of help and that they're not busy. I turned around and he took the zipper and started to zip me up. I asked him if he was gay and he said he was bi-sexual. Was married with a kid but divorced his wife and now enjoying experimenting his new sexuality before he gets too old. I told him I thought he was cute and that some guys like me like older men. I put my hands through the suit as he finished zipping me up. I put my hood on too and admired what I can see through the suit. I looked so fucking hot and horny at the same time. Seeing Spiderman in the mirror with a hard on through the suit was too much for me and I grabbed my spider bulge and started rubbing my cock through the suit. I turned around remembering I'm being watched and this time the guy had a massive erection in his jeans and he was in the middle of adjusting his cock. He said he was sorry and couldn't help it and didn't mean to be rude. I said "Rude? if anyone is rude it's me" and I laughed. I turned to face him as I was stroking my cock through the suit and said "what do you think?" and he said it was really hot. I took a step back and told him to lean in and to help me what he thinks how it felt on me. I touched my arm and chest and said it fits nicely and I turned around and said "how's the inseam on my ass and crotch look and feel?" so he ran his hand against my ass and inner thigh and feeling my balls from behind and said "inseams is great". I turned around to face him again with my cock sticking out inside the suit and "How about the front? feels a little tight". He took his hands, felt the inseam and my balls and said "yeah, does feel tight, really tight." I told him "Do you want to touch it?" and he looked around and said "I really don't want to get in trouble..." and I told him I promise he won't and I'd just tell them if they ask you were helping me with the zipper. He slowly felt my cock and ran his fingers against my bulge. he softly grabbed my throbbing cock and said "Looks tight" and then adjusted my cock to the 12 O'clock position and started to stroke my cock softly, than firmly as I tilted my head and moaned. At this point I didn't even care about the Red Power Ranger suit, even though it was my favorite I was wanting to try on as much as the Spiderman one. The attendant felt my balls through the fabric and said "You have really huge balls and your cock is so thick, I can see the vanes through the suit". He rubbed and teased my shaft and knob through the suit and I was fully enjoying this. God I wanted to keep doing this till I bow my load right through the suit. He continued to rub my balls and stroke my cock through the suit and even started to jerk me off vigorously through the suit and my hips were jerking back and forth. I reached over and felt his now massive cock through his jeans and it felt really warm in my hand like it was producing heat. I rubbed his hard dick through his jeans (which is another huge turn on of mine but that's another story) and he was getting moist but all I could think about was him playing with my balls and jerking me off through the Spiderman suit. I was breathing really heavy and really tried to stop. I told him "Gotta stop, I'm getting real close" He then moved his hand under my balls and undid the crotch zipper. He pulled out my cock and it sprung out like a plank and he said "That's one of the most nicest thick cock I've ever seen..." and started to stroke my cock again. I was softly moaning and trying so hard not to rock my hip but I couldn't help it. I was getting real close and his hand was just going down town and watching his bulge in his jeans get even more moist (He was definitely a leaker), it was too much for me. I was staying as calm and quiet as I can and told him I was getting too close. He just kept pumping my cock as he looked around to make sure there were no one around. I finally couldn't hold back anymore and I was breathing really hard and fast and my face started to make an O'Face I took a hold of my cock and started to stroke myself and he moved his hand down my balls and started to massage them and said "I wanna see Spiderman shoot his web", then that was it for me. I quietly grunted and I tried to step back and face the mirror for my impending doom, but he held on to my shoulder tightly with his other hand and it was too late. I fucking shot a HUGE Spiderman load out and the first load hit his jeans over-all chest pocket, and than his lower stomach, than 4 more strong massive shot of load squirted all over his massive, bulging, and erect over-all jeans. It made a real hot splatter sound as my cum shot on his crotch and then 4 more loads of my Spider cum shot on the floor and on his shoe. I was in pure panic because I shot my load all over this guy while he's working and I was breathing so heavy. I said I was really sorry and he said don't worry about it, as my huge massive load dribbled down his jeans over-all and his crotch. That's when he took out a wad of tissues from his over-all pocket and handed some to me, and kept some for himself and started to wipe off my cum off his costume. I said "Did you plan this?" and he said "I didn't plan for all this to happen but since you looked really horny anyways I was gonna tell you to take your time and finish off in the fitting room and was gonna hand you the tissue. Just didn't expect I'll be jerking you off and finishing you off with your cum all over me". I said to him "What are you gonna do about the cum stains on your jeans though"? As he wiped off as much of the Spiderweb as he could from his chest and crotch, his still massive erection was all soaked from my cum. He took the cuffs off the shoulder and than folded his over-all jeans over his crotch and just let it hang there and said "Problem solved!" now couldn't' even see his erection or his wet crotch. I thought that was the most clever thing and the most hottest thing I've ever seen. After that we chatted for a few min as I cleaned up my mess and almost forgot about the cum on his shoe. I reminded him about it and he wiped it off with my cum soaked tissue, stuck it in his pocket and said "I'll save this for later" and winked at me. We exchanged our numbers after and chatted for a while but never got to see him again since he took a job as a flight attendant and he'd messaged me a few times more every time he flew in town. I still think that was one of the most hottest thing I've ever done in public!
Last edited: 2 years ago
L1craGuy
posted 2 years ago
Very hot story mate! Wow

tamagocchiy2ktamagocchiy2k liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I’ve had a couple of leaking incidences in my past when trying things on. I was buying a couple of board shorts and square cuts in Ft Lauderdale for another trip with some mixed company (so I wanted to be ultra conservative). I was so switched on with the square cuts and the cute fitting room attendee asking how i was doing, and his suggesting that i just buy the smaller suits that i leaked on 2 of them…so i did the right thing…just bought them. I like the idea that someone can have fun trying things on…but i just don’t like dirty gear (just not my thing).