Spandex Party 29 October 2017 The Boss Bar The Hague Netherlands

Worldwide
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
More info https://www.facebook.com/spandexparty.nl/ and http://www.theboss.nu Sunday the 29 October form 16:00 til 22:00 hr entrance 10 includes two drink. Changing facilities available so you can bring different outfits. Its almost Halloween so be prepared! The Boss bar Rijswijkse weg 536 2516 HT The Hague Netherlands We Hope to see you all. The spandex Party.Nl team Interact with my profile if you need more information
Last edited: 7 years ago

dakota1212dakota1212 liked this.

togg3211
posted 7 years ago
will there be a play area?
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
Yes, The Boss Bar is a cruising bar. There is a big play area available with all kinds of facilities. The are also changing and shower facilities available. If you arrive by car, mind that there is payed parking in this part of The Hague on Sunday form 18:00 hr til 24:00 hr 1,70 a hour max 8,50.

lycraboynllycraboynl liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
hmmm, still doubting whether I should go never been with other guys in spandex before...
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
Only you decide. For everything there is a first time, and what fun can it be to touch and feel each other in your spandex/lycra. You determine your own limits and we expect others to respect this. So meet up with us in The Hague and experience your first Spandex Party.

lycraboynllycraboynl liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I am planning to be there :)
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
Super, If you need more information let me know! The Spandexparty.nl team
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Edwin1960
Super, If you need more information let me know! The Spandexparty.nl team
I have a question. I was wondering what to do when entering the building, and once inside. I've never been to one of these parties so I'm not sure what to expect.
jogger22
posted 7 years ago
What is the average age of the people at the party? And how much guys can we expect? Thanks in advance ;-)
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
Hi Jogger, The average age will be mid thirties, The first time in March we had over twenty visitors, the youngest was 19 the oldest 62. So we expect a mingle of all ages this time, like the first time. In march we had over twenty visitors. The party in March was a big succes so we expect more hot man in fabulous lycra outfits this time.
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
Hi Kogasa, What to do when you enter te building? The Boss bar is a bar where you have to ring the doorbel too get in. When the door opens you will be welcomed by one of the bartenders. They will ask you if you know that this is a Spandex party and if you have lycra outfits with you. If you can confirm, then you can entre. The entrance is like that of any kind of bar. You can order a drink or change in the changing facilities. After that you return in your outfit. Most men mingle at the bar and if they want to go further they enter the cruising area in te back or downstairs. If you bring more outfits, you can leave your bag in the changing facility, Some like to make pictures of each other or with a group in all kinds of lycra outfits. Some just talk and mingle at he bar and some go further. Its all up too you, but there will be a lot of action happening. When you leave you pay and the bartender will let you out.
Edwin1960
posted 6 years ago
Thanks to all of you who made this party possible. We had visitors from France, Belgium, Switzerland and all over the Netherlands . We hope to see you all next time. The spandex Party.NL Team

bulgerubberbulgerubber liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Edwin1960
Thanks to all of you who made this party possible. We had visitors from France, Belgium, Switzerland and all over the Netherlands . We hope to see you all next time. The spandex Party.NL Team
It sounds amazing and so sexy! Tell us about the party and how it went, how many guys attended etc... will there be any photos to see?