What’s the most spandex you’ve ever seen someone wearing in public?

Encounters
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 7 years ago
I was picking up something at GameStop and a runner walked in wearing Nike running tights and a long sleeve under armour long sleeve turtleneck shirt. He seemed to notice my glances but did not mind. He was tall an thin yet had defined legs.
cervelo5s
posted 7 years ago
Normally go out in running tights and compression Nike gear go shopping love to get out in gear

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Was at sporting store and a guy came in ,in a pair of white spandex, no seam in front, no lining, and his 5-6" soft cock with a big head was very visible pulled to the side.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
when i was younger, i used to dance (ballet) and go home in my blue boys navy unitard. during the summer my mum would occasionally take me home via Tesco which was a little awkward !!

biglad_cj
posted 6 years ago
Having lunch today in a deli when two fit cyclists came in dressed from head to toe in tights and tops. One was wearing light grey and black racing spandex and the other black and fluorescent green. Both very fit and were sweaty from their ride. The one in grey sat where I could see him and I could see his large package under the table. I thought I was watching discretely but it soon became obvious he knew. He got a lovely hard on under the table ( as did I!) His cycling m8 and mine were oblivious! Very entertaining!

dakota1212dakota1212,SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.