my first cycling gear

How I got into Spandex
Totha
posted 7 years ago
In the first year of unviersity,we have to choose a sport activity. I joined the local cycling team.They measure me,then tell I can start next Monday with them in a training camp.I have to bring with me nothing, I get the necessary equipment.On Monday we traveled to another place with a lot of other guy. We stayed in a hotel, where every 2 person get a room.I share with Nathan,who was a few years older than me. He had a typical cyclist body;tall, toned chest, muscular big legs. „We have to go the prep.” –said. We arrive in other room,where the rest of boys already laying each of them on a table,half-naked, getting their oil massage. First I had to take off all my clothes except undewear,than a men remove all hair over my body except from my head. After I get my massage too, we had to dress up.This was a huge point in my life,I never wear similar before. Everybody gets their gear.I just watched,how they dressed up with such routine. I tried to follow them.Go full naked and try to fit in the white-red bib short.I watched as the others pull up high as can the crotch area, so I do the same. The feeling was indescribable.I tried to hide my bulge with pointing down,while as I seen they dont care about my bulge or them, most of them pointing up,so it was quite visible.After that the matching jersey came and the shoes,then the earphone, helmet,gloves and glasses.They helped to tape eachother the earphone in the ear,so they did to me as well. As i watch myself in the mirror a complently different person looked back, I feel myself as a superhero with all that tight gear.The ride past fast, as I watch their tight ass and crotch. As we just walked I feel I am exactly where I am want to be.They were quite wet thanks for the sweat, and the clothes just tucked their body,their penises were full exposed in the wet,white short.We went back the hotel,where as we can get into our room,Nathan locked the door , pushed me against the wall and start kissing me,while with one hand start rub my dick through the spandex. I didnt notice my penis positioned straight up during the ride and now get hard. He remove both our helmet and his jersey.He pulled out his giant penis and pushed down in my mouth and move my head to suck it. After a few second he moaned and start fill my mouth with his cum. I swallow all.”Good ,mate”-said and he pulled out his cock from my mouth and put it back in his short.” It will be a good week. I already like you”-said to me.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Yeah, this reads as absolutely fake.