My steps into lycra

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I started with a single pair of pantyhose at the age of 12, I had found out around that age that I was really attracted to male ballet dancers because of how their legs looked. I was fascinated at how the tights fit and curved over their legs and especially their privates. Considering I was twelve at the time I really wanted to try it out. I still had a pair of pantyhose in my closet from a costume I wore for a play once. I remember how nervous I was when I took them out and held them. They felt so smooth and I stretched them a bit for good measure. I took off my pants and underwear and put my foot in. When I pulled them up I couldn't believe how good they felt on my skin and I couldn't help getting hard immediately. I rubbed my legs, took pictures of how they looked on me and had to admit I felt sexy for the first time ever. I wore them everyday underneath my clothes for the following week. Fast forward a few years and a lot more pairs of pantyhose later, when I was 18 started going to college my fascination for ballet turned out to be part of my growing fetish for lycra (and at the same time latex). I started earning more money and began to order more lycra clothes online. I ordered a ballet leotard along with ballet slippers to complete my look. It felt like my dream came true the first time I saw myself in the mirror. After that I started ordering more and more lycra stuff to wear. At the beginning of this year, around my birthday, I met up with a man I got to know through a dating app. We had talked about my fetish and he shared the same one as me. When I got to his house he invited me in and we started talking a bit about ourselves to get to know each other better. He had sent me some pictures of some of his collection and what really got my interest was a red and white, sparkly, long sleeved gymnastic leotard. After we had talked for a while I couldn't hold myself anymore and asked "I would really like to see that leotard you showed me". The smile on his lips was so sweet and his eyes lit up. He opened a drawer under his bed and took out multiple lycra clothes. Swimsuits, unitards, tights, leotards and more were now on his bed and I went to take a look. I immediately took the red leotard and stripped naked. I was so horny I couldn't even bother to hide my erection. When I put on the leotard I pulled it up snugly over my penis and just covering my crack. When I pulled on the sleeves I realized just how tight it was and I couldn't help touching myself. My partner came over to me and whispered into my ear "You should know how perfect you look right now". I felt so wonderful I started crying, but my partner hugged me tight and kissed me. I returned the kiss and soon after he grabbed a mirror to show what I looked like. When I saw how the leotard fit over every curve of my body I started feeling hot again. We kissed again and he stopped to say he wanted me to fit another piece over the leotard. He came back with a black and yellow blocked ladies wetsuit, with high cut waistline and a tight neck. I put it on and my guy zipped me up. It was so tight I had trouble breathing for a moment, but quickly learned to enjoy the tightness of it. We spend the evening like that and soon after we started dating and even loving each other. We still see each other to this day and now we both buy lycra gear to show off to each other and have fun in.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

uk_lycra_sub
posted 7 years ago
Amazing! I'd love to find another guy who shares my passion for tight lycra - you're very lucky to have found one!