MYKONOS thonging

Worldwide
thngcple
posted 7 years ago
Hi! does anyone know where it will be a nice place to thong in Mykonos? will be there with my hubby (cplethng) at the very end of August. Is thonging in hotel pools are cool as well?
Yback
posted 7 years ago
Mykonos beaches are all pretty opened to whatever you want to wear, but in particular, you should feel comfortable thonging at Super Paradise beach and Elia beach. There are also some smaller beaches around the island where you will have some privacy. If you rent a car, these beaches are easy to access. Super Paradise is going to have more hot gay men, and is busier in general, and although you will find some nudists there, there are also a lot of straight tourists who will be wearing trunks. But they are all there to have the full experience - so give them a show! There are a lot of muscley speedos at this beach, and many women tan topless. Stick to the right side of the beach close to Jackie O's - there are tons of sexy gay men at that end of the beach. This is my favorite beach. Elia is not usually as busy, but there is a section specifically for nudists. If you prefer this scene, then you will feel comfortable thonging there for sure. The hotel pools in Mykonos are not typically very risque. There are a lot of families that vacation in Mykonos in the summer, but many of them are European, and everyone knows that half of Mykonos is gay men, so unless you are staying at a very conservative hotel, no one will object to you wearing a thong... but I wouldn't expect to see many other thongers there. Make sure you check out Hotel Elysium. It's a gay hotel with a nice pool and a great view - and you will definitely feel comfortable thonging there. And stick around for sunset. They have the best sunset parties with excellent drinks by the pool and hot dancers when the sun goes down. This time of day gets very busy though - with many people coming from other hotels just for an hour or two for the sunset party before dinner. All the guests who come at this time of day are fully dressed. Have fun!