Forgot my shorts

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Phill and I had been good mates for several years, but I had not seen him in over 6 months due to life getting so hectic. After things managed to calm down o arranged that we should go for a swim, I needed to get into shape and I knew he had picked it up as well. He picked me up and what was a grey morning. 'Hey man! How've you been?' I asked as I got into the car. He has been clearly swimming a lot from what I could see from his body shape so I was going to be outclassed today! The pool was a fair drive and when we were 5 minutes away I was checking my bag to see if I had everything; I hadn't been in such a long time I needed to buy new gear, including some black board shorts. A quick check in my bag and I thought I could see everything and was getting excited to finally be back in the pool again. Phill calmly pulled the car in and we both proceeded to the changing rooms. I took of my top and shoes and then emptied my kit out of my bag. Shit. I'd packed a pair of gym shorts instead of my board shorts. I had to go and tell Phil. 'I'm sorry mate I think I'm going to have to sit this one out, I packed bloody gym shorts instead!' I said over the cubicle. His changing room door opened and he walked out. He wasn't wearing loose board shorts but a pair of grey Lycra jammers that clung tight to him and even showed the outline of his package. I was stunned for a minute, and felt very weird. I'd never felt like this towards a guy before. 'I've got a spare pair? They are jammers but I've never used them?' Part of me wanted to say no but the tight looking shorts enticed me for more. I agreed, and he passed me a small clump of smooth blue Lycra, my shorts for the day. I went back into the changing rooms and slipped them on, my dick get instantly hard as this smooth and tight material felt so good, I couldn't stop feeling it and had to resist the urge play with myself. Not wanting to walk around with a major erection that could easily be seen through the shorts I had to distract myself on my phone for a few minutes, and then went out to meet Phil, I couldn't help but look at his shorts either but I need to distract myself lest my dick grew hard again. I clambered into the pool as fast as could, at least I could hide it there. As the Lycra get wet my dick would not stay soft, the tight smooth feeling of the Lycra was not like anything I had felt before. Luckily for me I think Phil did not see, lest I be embarrassed but it all. Even after 30 mins of swimming my dick was still hard, when I was pretending to rest I could not resist to feel my dick through this smooth material. Phill looked over, I nearly panicked, but it was clear that he hadn't seen. 'You want to get out now?' He asked, my dick was still erect and needed to calm down but I still agreed. He clambered out first, the wet grey Lycra clinging to his leg and arse cheeks, making me get even harder. It was my turn, and my dick would not go soft. Regardless I clawed out, the Lycra pulled and showed off my bulge and hard dick, but there was nothing I could do about it. We both walked into the showers in the men's changing room, the tight shorts felt great but I would need to relieve myself soon. The showers were empty apart from me and Phil, my dick was still hard but I hoped by some miracle he hadn't seen it. We both switched the showers on and began rubbing ourselves down. 'Good swim?' Phil asked 'Yeah it was good, nice to be back swimming I guess' 'Well I can tell you are happy with your shorts!' 'Oh erm I'm sorry just that they feel so tight and good? I don't know I'm being weird' 'The are right and smooth Max, they make me feel horny and hard, and if this was your first time I'm surprised you could contain yourself!' I was amazed he liked it to and my dick was so hard. 'Start feeling it, I know you want to' I did, I moved my hand over the wet and tight Lycra and was feeling my hard dick, it was now wet from Pre cum. I cupped my two balls with one hand my moving another to feel how the Lycra clung to my arse. My cock was wet and so hard I wanted to just jerk it. I looked over to phill, his cock was now hard and he was looking at me with a dirty grin. I was somewhat nervous, I'd been straight my whole life but this Lycra had reduced me to a horny mess. I was resisting the edge to pull my cock out in front of Phil. He moved closer and moved one finger along my arse crack, the feeling making me shiver. 'You know you want to' he whispered into my ear. I accepted his command, and my hand slipped down into my shorts. I slowly began caressing my hard cock, the feeling was pure bliss. Phill's hands were now around my arse and he was right behind me, between the thin Lycra I could feel his hard dick. I was rubbing my dick harder, his hands grabbing my arse firmly. 'Do it, feel it' I said 'Good boy' he whispered to me, his hands reached into my wet dry shorts and rubbed my dick back and forth. I could not hold it anymore and moaned out as I shot a load in the shorts into his hand. He took his hands out and walked off. The whole encounter had reduced me to nothing but a Lycra sex thing, but it felt so good and all I wanted is more, and I would not have to wait long...

Deleted userDeleted user,1115611156,biglad_cjbiglad_cj liked this.

instrings
posted 7 years ago
wow, awesome story... i love it tight and wet too ;-)
posted 6 years ago
Great story
peterwhitethong
posted 6 years ago
yeah!! so hot!!!
AnnArborLycra
posted 6 years ago
This is the same thing that happened to me, but replace the shower with the sauna