Spray tan sex

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
Today was my final step with getting my thong tan lines. I had a hard time deciding what kind of style I wanted but finally decided on a thin strap triangle back. I got there right at close so I was the last on The first spray was good and the lines looked amazing. The guy finished and said he loved the look. I was the only guy who came in a thong ever. He said he was gay and liked thongs too. While I dried we discussed thongs at the beach and underwear. I asked what his favorite style was and he said what he had on. I could see where this was going already. Meanwhile I'm in my blue thong drying and checking my lines. Without looking I said I was curious what style he had on. He pulled his pants down and revealed a pink muscle skins with matching tan lines. Now I'm turned on and turn around and step to him. I pull his shirt off so now we are alone, thong to thong and begin to kiss. We are both hard so he goes down on me and is a pro. I reach down and pull his string and we both begin moaning in pleasure. After a a few minutes we switch and he is 7 and smooth and Latin tan. But his pure white tan lines are beautiful. At this point it's time so lay down and he gets on top and slowly pumps deeper and deeper. With each thrust I moan harder until he's all in. Now the true pleasure begins and we have sex for at least 30 minutes. He tenses and let's out this scream that gets me off and we collapse in exhaustion and ecstasy. Ow we have to fix the tan and we do. I pay and get his number and my boyfriend and I will be seeing him tomorrow night.

STRINGZLDSTRINGZLD liked this.