Thong tans

How I got into Spandex
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
So helping. A friend pick his thong of choice for the summer for tan line requires discipline and akill to keep the lines even. After about two consistent weeks you see serious progress and by week 3 you can make strippers jeolous and lovers horny
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
I’ve joined a tanning salon as a member and now my tans are Tony akin like but with a skimpier thong. J was at a primarily nude beach today and was changing from a black to a red thong. This says to wait and walks up with a smile. He was huge. J couldn’t stop staring and he was perving on my tan lines. As we chatted he started to get hard. I asked how big he was hard and said 12 but soft like 10. We exchanged numbers and hung out for the rest of the day. We are both bi and he asked about my thongs and me he mound. We walked the water line and he was half hard and it was hysterical the amount of stares he got. We swam away from the crowd and naturally couldn’t resist stroking. Pretty pg rated but we’ll team up this week. I’ll keep you posted.
Close2Skin
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
I’ve joined a tanning salon as a member and now my tans are Tony akin like but with a skimpier thong. J was at a primarily nude beach today and was changing from a black to a red thong. This says to wait and walks up with a smile. He was huge. J couldn’t stop staring and he was perving on my tan lines. As we chatted he started to get hard. I asked how big he was hard and said 12 but soft like 10. We exchanged numbers and hung out for the rest of the day. We are both bi and he asked about my thongs and me he mound. We walked the water line and he was half hard and it was hysterical the amount of stares he got. We swam away from the crowd and naturally couldn’t resist stroking. Pretty pg rated but we’ll team up this week. I’ll keep you posted.
I have a membership at a tanning salon also, I wear one of my sister's old G-strings to tan in. It leaves nice lines that have gotten some questions from some admirers.
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I changed this year to a fuller back and wider straps and I love the new tan lines. I bought 4 in pink, yellow teal and blue and I’ve had some great compliments from guys and girls