First Swimsuit

Encounters
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
Yesterday I got off work a few hours early, so I went shopping. I first went to the mall and took my sun glasses to get new lenses put in after two years of abuse at work. While they were being done I went shopping around. Stop at Victoria's Secret and bought me some new bras and panties. Then to Sephora in JCPenny to get some new foundation makeup. After picking up my sun glasses I left the mall and went to Academy and decided to shop for a swimsuit since my mom and I or going to the coast for the 4th of July weekend. They had all the swim wear 25% off so I started looking but was not for sure what size I needed since I never shopped for one before. So, I looked at Speedo's website on my phone to look at a size chart. After determining the range of sizes I might fall into based on my known measurement I picked up three different sizes in my range and went to try them on in the dressing room. At the dressing room the clerk saw what I had to try on and directed me to one of the rooms. In the room I proceeded to get undressed done to just my socks. I started out trying on the smallest size first, too small. I then tried the next size, still to small. Then I tried on the largest size I bought in with me and it fit better but still a little small. So, I got out of the suit and got dressed and left the suits I tried on hanging in the dressing room. I went back to the swimsuits and found one the next size up and went and checked out. It was the only thing I was buying and the girl at the checkout asked if I found everything I was looking for. I told her yes I did as she took my new bought swimsuit and put it in a bag. It is a Speedo brand suit, Splice. It is black with white band running from the leg up the side to the shoulder straps across the back. I love it! Can not wait to hit the beach with my Mom wearing it.
JenniferTastic
posted 6 years ago
oh, wow! you and your mom wear one-pieces to the beach together? that's fantastic that she's supportive of you like that. you should post a picture of it (or even better, a picture of you wearing it :))
Last edited: 6 years ago