Annual Physical

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
My primary care physician recently retired, so a friend told me I should use his doctor. I called and made my appointment. The day of my appointment, I forgot to check my calendar and went to the gym. As I was leaving gym, I remembered my appointment was within the hour, so I had to go straight to the doctor's office. I had done my leg workout that day and worn my typical attire of white tights and tank top, with no undergarments. When I got to doctor's office, I filled out some paperwork and the receptionist took me back to the examining room. While waiting in the room, I heard the doctor speaking outside and he had this amazing deep sexy voice, very masculine. My friend had told me the doctor was an ex-athlete and was the doctor for one of the sports team's in town. When he walked in the room, I could not believe my eyes. He was one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen. He was tall, muscular and handsome. He was wearing some trousers that were tight enough to reveal his amazing legs, ass and package. It was clear from the outline in his thin, dress pants that he was hung huge. His hands were also huge and strong. He shook my hand and immediately started looking at my white tights. I told him I just back from leg workout. The problem was that I got a semi the minute I saw him. He was so hot that I couldn't help myself. It didn't help that I was horny as hell from my leg workout. He obviously noticed and got a smile on his face. He knew I was totally into him and loved it. We spent the first 10 minute with him asking me questions. He was very hands-on including putting his hand on my shoulder and leg while he was talking to me. This just made my semi harder and I actually started leaking pre-cum that showed through the white material. He shifted the hand he had resting on my leg up towards my crotch to where it was almost touching my hardon. He asked me to remove my tank top and began touching my chest with his stethoscope. His hands brushed my hard nipple. In fact the lower palm of his hand was on top of my hard nipple while he was checking my heartbeat. He then proceeded to check my eyes and ears and moved his face so close to mine that we were almost touching. The entire length of his body was touching mine and could feel his manhood. He looked me deep in the eyes and I almost lost my breath. At this point, my cock was rock hard and leaking like a faucet. He then had me lie face up on the examining table and began using his hands to examine my entire lower body. That's when his hands, arms and elbows began brushing against my cock over and over again. This continued for what seemed like an eternity. Each time he brushed the underside of my sensitive cock, I got closer and closer to shooting. It got to the point that I knew if he did it a few more times I was going to shoot. I debated whether to say anything, but was somewhat petrified by the whole experience. Sure enough, he brushed it one too many times and my cock started throbbing preparing to shoot. I tried to shift away unsuccessfully. I think he knew what was about to happen. I spoke quietly and said that I as about to cum. The doctor smiled and said not to be embarrassed. At that very moment my cock started shooting what seemed to be the biggest load I've ever shot. It seemed to go on forever. The semen came through the transparent material and dripping everywhere. The doctor stood there, with his hands near my crotch, massaging my legs. By the time it was over, there was cum all over my tights, the examining table and the smell of fresh cum was heavy in the air. The doctor shifted slightly to get me some Kleenex, without removing his hands. I apologized and he said not to worry. The rest of the physical was less eventful, but I had to walk out of the doctor's office, after the physical, in my cum soaked tights.
ICARUS2013
posted 7 years ago
Hot!!! Got hard reading that!

tamagocchiy2ktamagocchiy2k liked this.

george1956
posted 7 years ago
i wish i had a doctor like that !!!!!!!!!!!
JJtight1
posted 7 years ago
What an encounter! so hot to think of you walking out in your cum soaked tights!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Wow that was hot. I wish I was there to witness that. woof
himichael321
posted 7 years ago
hmmm, what a hot story with the doctor
blacktights
posted 7 years ago
I agree that is a very hot story. It made me hard too. I wonder what would have happened if your doctor did a prostate exam?
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
I started wear thongs in High School after experimenting with bikini briefs and then string bikinis. I remember my senior year I had to get my annual sports physical for track. At the doctors office the nurse lead me back to the exam room and handed me a hospital gown and told me to undress down to my underwear and put the gown on. She left the room and I got undressed leaving my red Jockey thong on and put the gown on. The doctor came in a few minutes later and started asking his questions, even if I was sexually active. Which I was very bisexual by that time. He asked how often I was having sex and if I was using protection. At the time I had a GF and a FB so I was pretty active and being safe. He started the exam checking my heart and lungs. Then had me stand and bend over to check my spine. Most of all you know those hospital gowns are open in the back and when I did this it exposed the back of my thong to him. He made a comment that most guys my age didn't wear thongs and asked me how I liked them. I told him I liked them. He then told me to pull them down and he stared checking me for hernia, holding my balls and making me cough. After a few coughs he held my dick in his hand and examine it turn it this way and that and I got hard as he did. he then let go and said everything looked good. He then told me he was going to do a prostate exam on me. At that time in my life I didn't know what that was and he told me to bend over the exam table. I heard him open a drawer and close it and then I felt cold lube and his finger on my asshole. My dick had gotten semi hard but went back to full hardness when he put his finger in me. I felt him turning and twisting his finger around and then I felt a weird sensation and next thing I knew I was cumming. He pulled his finger out and said he was sorry about that, sometimes that happens. He gave me some paper towels to clean myself with and told me everything looked good. He cleaned my cum off the floor and said I could get dressed and he meet me at the front desk. I took my time cause I in orgasmic bliss. Once I got to the front desk he wish me good luck with the season and if anything came up to come back and see him. I never did though.
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
I had a skin check with the dermatologist and his nurse was super hot. So I'm in the middle of the room in a skimpy thong while she marked areas for the doctor. She was not in a rush

tamagocchiy2ktamagocchiy2k liked this.