Sunsplash Ft Lauderdale Thonger Weekend?

Worldwide
surincises
posted 7 years ago
Hey, is anyone going to the Ft. Lauderdale thongers weekend (Sunsplash)? I scoped it out and it looks like rooms are full, so there seems to be a bunch of people going. Has anyone been before? This one is way more feasible and affordable for me since it's on the East Coast :)
kinmic
posted 7 years ago
HI , most of the info for Splash weekend , is on Spandexguys under Events , im going from july 19 to july25 , but the weekend is july 21 to 23 . Check it out there as it gives all the group info and contacts , or there is a thong board set up with info too . Still in PS now from thongers weekend which i atend every yr , great friends fun and weekend ..
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 7 years ago
Here is more details on Sunsplash - Thongers Weekend - Fort Lauderdale, FL I've attended multiple times over the years and I have always had a good time. Unfortunately I cannot attend this years event. Below is what is posted from another site: Hi guys ! Join us for the 7th annual "SunSplash" Thongers weekend were you dont have to wear anything more then a bikini. thong or g-string ! Hangout with like minded guys around the clothing optional resort,The Cheston House, our host hotel located in the heart of Ft Lauderdale Beach Spend your time hanging out, visiting with old and new friends from all over the world,sunbathing,Swimming or nothing at all . Everyone is invited to join us no matter what your sexuality is.Gay,Bi,Straight. Even if your not staying at the host hotel there are many other guest houses very close . A $15 day pass will be available for those not staying there. We will have some contests and a pool side fashion show. Our resident chef will be making up some delicious meals. Visit our website for details and photos from previous years. Its a weekend you dont want to miss ! See all you sexy men in July !! Or you can see the web site http://sunsplashweekend.weebly.com/