Thongs...have you ever been 'caught' in one?

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Has anyone else been 'caught wearing a thong? I say caught in quotes because you weren't trying to be devious, just that you were changing at the gym or the straps rode up or you and a visible thong line in the back or...whatever! Anyway, please share your stories here! I was caught once while running outside. I was wearing a thong under some rather thin running shorts and a tank top. The shorts were a bright yellow as i wanted to visible to drivers, but i forgot that my thong was black...on a hot summer's day with plenty of sweat after a 6 mile run...you could see the thong plainly...a couple of guys noticed and complilemented me on my running clothing choice, one even gave me his number! I noticed after i got home...and this was even after i spoke with my neighbor's wife for about 5 mins!!

bulginspeedosbulginspeedos,1115611156,Deleted userDeleted user,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Cumsock
posted 7 years ago
I totally forgot I was wearing one and went to the gym in it. Not only did I have the changing room to endure with all the muscled guys but as I trained my shorts often slipped revealing my thong to the world and his wife! I gave up in the end and sat in the sauna wearing it😀

1115611156,speedopouchspeedopouch,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Cumsock
I totally forgot I was wearing one and went to the gym in it. Not only did I have the changing room to endure with all the muscled guys but as I trained my shorts often slipped revealing my thong to the world and his wife! I gave up in the end and sat in the sauna wearing it😀
Ha that's fantastic! I wore my JS bulge in the sauna last night...quiet day at the gym, wore it straight in. ;)
lemarjay
posted 7 years ago
I always wear my thong in the sauna/bathhouse. The guys love it cause they can see my ass openly. There were times that I don't want certain guys to see me in my thongs but they always seem to get that chance when I am changing or going to shower..and they get a climpse of me in my thongs. Then they will stare and follow me around.
getkinky
posted 7 years ago
OMG yes in the most embarrassing way. I had bought a few thongs when I was first experimenting with gear in high school, and had been trying them on and jerking off like any budding bulge aficionado might do. But one time I was sitting by the pool stroking one out through a sheer thong I found on Amazon. I had no clue that anyone else was home until my DAD walked out to ask me a question. Needless to say, there was nowhere to hide.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: getkinky
OMG yes in the most embarrassing way. I had bought a few thongs when I was first experimenting with gear in high school, and had been trying them on and jerking off like any budding bulge aficionado might do. But one time I was sitting by the pool stroking one out through a sheer thong I found on Amazon. I had no clue that anyone else was home until my DAD walked out to ask me a question. Needless to say, there was nowhere to hide.
OMG, i would have died on the spot...i had a similar experience when i was on holiday in Greece with my now ex boyfriend when a GIRL who I had dated in high school happened to notice my face over a lounge chair and swung around to say hello after the few years had passed. I could even see her surprise through her mirrored sunglasses as she saw me in my royal blue Jovana 3D thong...and i was on my stomach next to Tom who was in a square cut sleeping :).
JJtight1
posted 7 years ago
Before I was out (about 10 years ago) I worked out with a younger straight (?) guy. We were very compatible and enjoyed challenging each other in the gym. I was starting to wear thongs occassionally (now that's almost all I wear lol) and sure enough, unintentionally ended up wearing one on a workout day. We were in the locker room side by side and I had no choice but to carry on stripping down and getting on my workout gear. He clearly noticed my skimpy thong but never said anything. I chose not to feel embarassed and just ignored it but he seemed extra 'touchy' during that workout. Nothing else was ever but after that I was bolder and wore a thong from time to time. Nothing ever came of it though and we slowly lost touch after he moved to another city.

bulginspeedosbulginspeedos liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: JJtight1
Before I was out (about 10 years ago) I worked out with a younger straight (?) guy. We were very compatible and enjoyed challenging each other in the gym. I was starting to wear thongs occassionally (now that's almost all I wear lol) and sure enough, unintentionally ended up wearing one on a workout day. We were in the locker room side by side and I had no choice but to carry on stripping down and getting on my workout gear. He clearly noticed my skimpy thong but never said anything. I chose not to feel embarassed and just ignored it but he seemed extra 'touchy' during that workout. Nothing else was ever but after that I was bolder and wore a thong from time to time. Nothing ever came of it though and we slowly lost touch after he moved to another city.
That a really great story, thanks for sharing. Sorry that you guys lost touch...hope that something as simple as a thong didn't weaken the friendship. You do what you have to do in life....if you really want to wear a thong and be true to yourself, then that's what you have to do. I'd respect anyone for whatever they'd choose to wear and how they live their lives... Hope your and your buddy's paths cross again...
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I was 21. I was on a second floor beach condo balcony, standing at the railing with a cup of coffee. I was wearing a light blue gstring. It was my favorite string because the pouch made me look huge. I chose the light blue color because I thought I would either look like a fitness gym type with a dark tan and great body, or an extremely gay bottom slut. Either was fine with me. I was facing the sliding glass doors admiring my reflection, the thong, and the bulge. Sessions like that always included posing, touching and strap adjusting. I must have been "reflecto-bating" for 20 minutes or so when I noticed a woman sitting on the upstairs balcony of the cottage next door. I pretended not to see her. She had an unobstructed view and i could see her facing me and looking my way. A flash of horror and guilt coarsed through my body like an intense case of the butterflues, the moment I realized my secret was exposed. That terrifying feeling was replaced as quickly as it came- by a surge if blood to my bulging spandex gstring. It was the hottest turn on of my life, knowing that woman was watching me, seeing me enjoying my thong. I played it off as though I didnt see her.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
All very similar to the above, i was in college and just getting comfortable with my sexuality just a short couple years ago....I bought a few thongs online as one does. I had a Jovana bulge and Joe Snyder bulge...wearing the latter i was laying out by the pool on summer break on a friday working on my tan. my mom came back from...wherever she was (thought she was gone all day) and asked if i was hungry. I was on my stomach at the time so she clearly saw me in the JS turquoise thong. I came inside after putting on some gym shorts and my tank top...she just casually mentioned something like 'she liked the color of my new swimsuit'. I must have turned beet red but somehow just said thanks got it the other day...could she pass the mustard for my sandwich. that moment was so embarrassing! But it did get me over a major hurdle i my life.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

speedopouch
posted 7 years ago
Wore my fav white N2N thong under my suit. Went to see the osteopath, who asked i strip down to my underwear. In a mix of horniness and embarrassment i said 'i forgot about the appointment - im probably in the wrong underwear' his comment. - oh dont worry everyone has old undies with holes!! I stripped down to my thong. He turned, blushed and carried on talking as if all normal. Im sure he worked my back harder to watch the fabric move up and down my hole!
bulgefr
posted 7 years ago
Oh yes, several times. And the interesting thing is that I dont know if it excited rather or shocked me. every time it was at home... 1. Me being in full spandex..: g string, mesh tank, nipple suckers etc in the living room windows wide open.... and playing infront of the cam... until i noticed that right opposite our appartement floor construction workers were working on the roof of the house facing ours.... Parisian streets are often very narrow, so the distance was rally not more than 15 - 20 meters.... I heard one of the calling his colleagues over and suddenly 3 guys were looking at me , in total action and gear..... and the biggest challenge was actually to get up ket around the huge glass table to the windows and get the blinds down which is not done in 1 sec... 2 and 3 to be posted later... need to keave for a dinenr .. :-)
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
I was in Peru and I came back to my hotel with this guy I’d met on the beach. He was a local and wore this tanga bikini style suit and I was in my black thong. We barely made through the door and I was down to my thong on my knees sucking him off. We had sex for a bit then fell asleep. I woke up horny and starting to blow him to wake him up. He turns me around and starts pumping me from behind and snapping my thong straps. I really loud and the cleaning lady walked in with head phones on and couldn’t hear us. She backed the cart and turned around to see us 10 feet away going at. I saw her but was so into it we didn’t stop. She scurried out of the room and never did clean that room
Close2Skin
posted 6 years ago
I started wearing bikini underwear in middle school, up graded to string bikinis, and in high school upgraded to wearing thongs. I started wearing them to school and did not give thought about changing during athletics. First couple of weeks I would change with my shirt on and back to my locker. Then I got who gives a fuck if they see me wearing a thong and just changed clothes like everything was normal. Nobody ever made any comments about me wearing them but there was no way somebody didn't see them.