How much is too much?

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
When I first separated from my now ex wife, I was hanging with my sister. We are really close and she's bi too. Her girlfriend came with us to the beach to relax, lounge in our thongs and let me vent. After an hour or so the gf gasped. We looked up and it was like a polish sausage hanging down. I walked over and said we were in press with his manhood. He comes over and we chat for a bit and he asks to Move my thong strap. He sits up and asked to take it off. He was freaking about the tan line. I could see he was aroused. We took a walk and he was rock hard half way to his chest. He could suck his own dick. I grabbed it and my fingers couldn't get around it. A week later we were on a date and at my house. I put him on the couch and stripped to a neon pink v back thong. I felt sexual I wanted that dick. The problem it was too big. It always hurt. Now it was fun to stroke and suck but I could never take it all. Maybe half I've seen lots of dicks but I think 6-8" with 9"being ideal. My current guy is 9" and it's perfect? What's your ideal size?
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
9" is perfect for me!