Sexual Enlightenment

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
I'm bi sexual and have been for years. I was married to a bi sexual woman and we left no stone unturned sexually and emotionally. We got divorced and had amazing personal moments and well as mind blowing sex. Before that I embraced thongs as underwear and at the beach and have had thong tan lines for years. When I embraced that, I felt sexually liberated and was better...better stamina, better orgasms and a keen sense of how to perform. My question is how does this happen? Every gay and bi sexual thong wearer have an air of confidence and belief. If you want to be a guy and wear what I wear to the beach, you have to have swagger. But at the same time I know I look good in thongs and get off on people checking me out. I'm not alone here but chime in. Now I'm living with another bi sexual thong wearing thong tan partner machine. We are always in thongs and I'm constantly aroused by his bulge and thongs. I don't here straight people like this The guy who broke me in to embrace bi sexuality used to tell me to embrace the want for sex and ignore stigma. I felt sexual and pleasure doors opened and sex with men and women was more intense. Was it my sexuality, thongs, taboo tan lines that all empowered me? Thoughts??