Dore....any experience?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Boys, I'm new to the Dore brand and want to know if anyone has experience with these before i order anything... Thoughts? http://www.beachndance.com/Default.asp
FloridaSpandexJock
posted 7 years ago
Do NOT..... I repeat.... DO NOT buy from BeachnDance / formerly Dore. There are several threads on the "ThongBoard" - on Aimoo that also state the same thing about having bad experiences with this new owner. The original owner of "Dore" was an elderly Asian woman who passed away a few years ago unfortunately. She made some great quality suits and many to which I still own today. Now the bad part...on why not to deal with the new owner / of BeachnDance. The business was taken over after the asian womans death and has ZERO customer service skills. The quality of the product is not the same, and some have reported that they never receive their items. She (her name is Tambre) claims she has computer / e-mail issues.... well I don't buy it.. .. I had my order lost in the mail, but I believe it was never sent. She does NOT respond to any e-mails and she does not ever answer her phone. The voice mail is always full. So if you want to wait forever for an order that you may never get... then go ahead... I will NEVER do business with her ever again. It's too bad...as there was potential with Tambre.

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Oh wow! That's a shame...those suits look great!! Thanks for the info
pimmsNo1
posted 7 years ago
my orders were all fine. have no bad experience with bachndance.... and i like their cuts.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I bought lots of their suits in the past and have worn some of the tiniest ones on Sydney beaches.
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: gstring_aussie_phil
I bought lots of their suits in the past and have worn some of the funniest ones on Sydney beaches.
so you other guys have bough under the new owner with NO issues and the quality seems good enough?
kinmic
posted 7 years ago
Yes , have tried to order from them twice , i paid extra to get get quick order from them only to wait 8 days past the due date , sent 5 emails and no replys , but when i cancelled order through paypal i get a reply straight away , I did second order two months later and all the same problems again , they promise 2 weeks delivery after order accepted , and it never arrives , you send emails they dont answer , you cancel order and then you here from them ,, There quality is no different to Muscleskins , Skinzwear or Jovana , so will always pick them over Dore anytime This was my experience with Dore ,
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
Bought twice from Beachdance/Dore and had no problems with delivery or quality, but the last time was over 9 months ago. I liked their designs and fabrics, and the prices were not as extortionate as Tendenze.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: fred4557
Bought twice from Beachdance/Dore and had no problems with delivery or quality, but the last time was over 9 months ago. I liked their designs and fabrics, and the prices were not as extortionate as Tendenze.
Tendenze prices are out of control, amazing how much they can charge....i got a horse gurt from them...then one from Jovana...same quality for 1/2 the price. Oh well. Amazing that people have 2 totally different experiences with Beachndance/Dore! By the way, I don't know them, don't work with them etc...hopefully they're on this site and reading this and taking note though...
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
Oh my was looking at placing an order wth Dore ....now not sure......
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: hotload3
Oh my was looking at placing an order wth Dore ....now not sure......
Did you order anything?