Thong choice?

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
I prefer thin straps with a triangle back. Super comfortable as underwear and love the tan lines from the beach. I have every style but that's my favorite! Thoughts?
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Yes muscleskins posers 3/8 inch straps are the best. I wear them as underwear and for sunning and swimming.

Thongs4AllThongs4All liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Joe Snyder bulge thong is my fave!
RugbyjockUK
posted 7 years ago
Hom Plume, can't beat it. Any other wearers drop me a message

Thongs4AllThongs4All liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
I'm in a red cover male now and my bf is in a pink muscle skins. I like this cover male with the low pouch with wider straps. I have a bubble but so the back curves nicely
Tnline
posted 7 years ago
I like to wear the Skinz M77U thong with the Stuffit pouch and ThinSkinz fabric
BunnGman
posted 7 years ago
Love my BunnG
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Not really into the open front thongs...i really don't want my goods rubbing against denim or something like that...or if i get hard, i want to have a BIT of control! My new fave and newest acquisition is a Joe Snyder pink bulge thong....yum.
barenow
posted 7 years ago
I really like my blue Jockey microfiber thong. Gives me all the support I need and feels like I am not even wearing it. It does have more than a string strap and I thought that might be too thick but it feels so great. Love the support and the look. ;) Unfortunately, they no longer seem to make this anymore. :( Would love to get more.
lowhanger
posted 7 years ago
For work, Jockey Elance Cotton Blend Bikini is best. Comfortable in the heat (I'm a delivery driver), and perfect for the locker room when changing in and out of my uniform. For pool & spa l'm a rebel. I prefer the backless, strapless jock sock style that's just a pouch in front, and a strap around the waist. Built in cock-rings guarantee a controlled bulge and adequate though minimal coverage. Great conversation piece too, usually starting with, "How do you keep it on" ;=)
hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
An excellent choice is the Gregg Homme Voyeur thong. They look and fit great, the fabric is fantastic, and can be worn equally well for everyday, sports, or a night out/looking hot!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
An excellent choice is the Gregg Homme Voyeur thong. They look and fit great, the fabric is fantastic, and can be worn equally well for everyday, sports, or a night out/looking hot!
THe Gregg boy toy thong is pretty hot...i have it in both blue and pink...