What's the Best Bate Thong?

Blog
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
Hey thongers, what's your favourite to bate in? More specifically, which thong feels best in clinging to your shaft so that you can lube the whole of it from outside the thong to get a good rub and tug, as well as sticking your paw inside the thong and stretching it out with your palm wrapped around your kit? Been debating this for months with my thong buddy Pink, and we've identified the following options so far: - Arroyman bulge bud thong: As worn by Bricklayer in his hot thong play vids. Downside is that only some of the fabrics that this thong comes in are sufficiently sheer and stretchy to rub your hard shaft through from the outside, and it is too tight fitting to really rub and tug with your paw on the inside. - Tendenze Louis thong: Seems a popular choice for many - could well be the perfect bate thong! Downside: sooooo expensive! - Joe Snyder StuffIt thong: New style, not tried it yet but it bulges in all the right ways. What's the fabric like though - is it comfy to rub and tug from inside and out? - Gregg Homme Nude thong: just spotted MuscleXXX wearing one in his profile pic - wooooof! Any good to bate in tho? Elephant wear thongs from Aliexpress - some of them aren't actually shaped jlike elephants, but just called that. Big plus is that they are soooo cheap. Downsides: usually narrow shafts so they won't fit anyone who doesn't have a pencil down under, and they aren't particularly stylish and well fitting, Any recommendations for other brands/styles? Any other thoughts welcome too!
Last edited: 7 years ago
ICARUS2013
posted 7 years ago
Tendenze "Louis" all the way!!!!!
jojojocks
posted 7 years ago
100% agree even though they are expensive they are the rolls Royce of thongs .
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
The Pikante Castro thong is amazing to bate in!
JOCKXD
posted 7 years ago
I love Muscleskins Torpedo thongs for bating: They're smooth and stretchy, expanding in all the right ways. The Gregg Homme Touch Thong is light and fun to wear- and so great to cum through... The JS Snyder makes for a great bulge and nice to stroke, but too tight for reach inside to stroke... Still Don't have a pair of my own Tendenze Louis but that is next on my list to try!
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: jockxd
I love Muscleskins Torpedo thongs for bating: They're smooth and stretchy, expanding in all the right ways. The Gregg Homme Touch Thong is light and fun to wear- and so great to cum through... The JS Snyder makes for a great bulge and nice to stroke, but too tight for reach inside to stroke... Still Don't have a pair of my own Tendenze Louis but that is next on my list to try!
I love Muscleskins to wear for day/sleep wear and they are my go-to thong if I am working on a tanline - but have not bought one of the Torpedo ones or thought of bating in one. Their material is slightly thicker and doesn't have enough stretch in it for that purpose, I think - the plus side is that muscleskins last forever ;)
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: lunarhoodie
The Pikante Castro thong is amazing to bate in!
Ohhh have to check them out!
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
It has to be something sexy to put you in the mood. Depnding on a guy or girl date I go with a thin strap v back. I love how they look on my bubble butt and they make me horny. Colors, I like softer colors like a aqua or with a guy to feel a little effiminate which turns me on. With girls I'll go black or a neon pink
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I only wear thongs and for fun time I like Joe Snyder. Ether my fave the bulge thomg or the new SK thong. Both are fab and hug me in all the right places!
stringbody2015
posted 7 years ago
wear all of them, as long as they are smooth and fit over my cock. cuming through or outside, its always fun! ant live without a hot thong...
steveeagle
posted 7 years ago
Love bating in any of the torpedo styles as long as they are sheer. Must try some of the brands listed here. My fav is tendenze but as already said so expensive!
BrooklynLycra
posted 7 years ago
Definitely Tendenze Louis! Pricy, but they feel sooooo good.:)