Grower or a shower: what's actually in there?

How I got into Spandex
Number29
posted 7 years ago
That's show-er rather than shower. So for those who don't know, grower or show-er refers to whether a guy looks like flats-ville in the crotch area but grows a lot or whether he looks like he's packing. I am obsessed with crotch and bum watching at work just because of the way some guys dress in the office. Some don't look like they have anything down there but I'm sure the tools are all in good working order when needed. However, some guys have really obvious packages and you can see their junk rolling around as they are walking. Their side profile bulge also always looks pretty damn tasty. Now it might just be because of the trousers they are wearing, but do you think there's any substance to looking big equalling big? Is it big balls, big cock, or both? I'd love to hear of any experiences in this regard! There's a few guys I fantasise about and one in particular always looks like he has plenty going down there (he also had a lovely bum and wicked smile too, so he's got it all!). #29.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.