Just a thought

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
It is very nice being part of this online 'community'. It is awesome to see so many men sharing their favourite pictures. Thanks to all for contributing! Having said that, I would like to put something out here to talk about. It seems to me that there is a wide range of interests in types of gear. There are some that favour skinsuits and other suits that cover most of the body, while others enjoy thongs and other skimpy pieces of clothing. All preferences are equally nice, but are quite different as well. Is it maybe possible to dedicate a part of this site, or a separate site to, say, skimpy underwear, and a separate one to body covering spandex? To me it seems that this could be more satisfying for all users. Speaking for myself I am more interested in skinsuits and such. Not so much in thongs. Someone else might feel exactly the opposite way. Wouldn't it be more fun to have specifically dedicated sites? But who am I to speak? If I am the only one feeling this way, I gladly keep participating on this site as it is! :-) Cheers! :-)
scooterfx
posted 7 years ago
I totally agree!

gunge74gunge74 liked this.

hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
You can basically do that now by clicking on "Browse" (top of screen) and going to "Categories". You can then select Thongs, Singlets, G-Strings, Tights, etc. and view whatever your specific interests are. I do like a wide variety of gear, so present format is fine with me.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Thanks for responding! I understand where you are coming from. I also agree that through the "categories" tab, one van choose whatever he wants to see. Nonetheless, I still think that there might be some merit to having seperate places for thong/string related stuff, and more body covering gear. Why's that you might ask? Well, for me, and a number of guys I have been talking to, this has been a great place to share our fetish with other likeminded folks. As it says on the cover of the website: 'The profiles are completely dedictated to lycra and spandex, so it's wall-to-wall bulges and guys in tight fitting gear.' A quick survey of the categories list shows me that there are also sections on jeans, rubber, latex, leather, and so on. Not really spandex or lycra related I'd say. Not that those fetishes are any less, but it doesn't really fit with the original presented idea on this website. I also have pictures of different types of gear. I post them on other websites, as this one is dedictated to lycra/spandex. When it comes to g-strings and thongs, one might argue that many of them are made of spandex, albeit a very little bit. ;-) I am happy that there are so many blokes enthousiastic about this type of gear. But if you look at the number of pictures posted, and the large amount of people that like them, it seems that it is, or becomes a majority. No biggy some people might say. And they are right to a certain extent. Live and let live. But if you think of (young) guys that have a thing for spandex, they might be put off by the other types of gear displayed. That might also turn them away. Not because they think that the other fetisjes are less important, but because it is just not their thing. Sites like fetlife.com for example, accept all fetishes from left to right. The nice thing of spandexparty is that they focus on one fetish in particular. I am not saying all this to create divisions, or make an artificial issue. I am just throwing it out here to see if more people feel this way. If that's the case, maybe we can think of something that makes everybody happy!
flurric
posted 7 years ago
Well thanks for bringing this up, and also spending quite a while in expressing your thoughts. Hmh I have to admit that some days, when checking the "new photos" section, I'm a bit frustrated when it's 60 "almost naked cock" pics in a row. I absolutely DO fancy packed, spandex wrapped bulges, but I guess that's the moment that brought up your suggestion of "how to control that no specific stream takes over". I guess for the thong lovers it's just the other way round, when they stumble across a collection of 2000 wrestling singlets and swimming fullsuits, where nothing is exposed as much as in a skimpy, pouch like piece of almost nothing. Just how could it work? "Separating" the website into 2 sections ("lots of spandex" and "lots of guy, but hardly any spandex" I can't imagine it would work well. Considering this to be "one community" it could ruin the fun for both sides. Maybe it's some sort of category filter or preferences, which would mean each and every photo would have to be categorized quite properly (I don't use the category view, so right now I don't know how good the categorization is). But this way you could set, for yourself, some option of "no thongs please" so they could be excluded from some views, being kept intact on the user profile view for good reasons (and to let the thong pics still work as a nice appetizer)... Is this what you're thinking of? Or maybe something completely different? cheers flu

scooterfxscooterfx liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Thanks for taking time to reply! Thanks also for trying to think of a workable solution. Maybe the things you write about in your last paragraph could be a solution. If there would be an option to filter the pictures, everybody would be happy. That way everybody can post the pictures they like, and viewers can select which type of pictures they are going to see in the different sections. Everyone would have a more personalized version of SpandexParty if it were to be set up in this way.
scooterfx
posted 7 years ago
When I see on fist page of "Top rated photos" 17 (1) times just one member I know, something is wrong. When from these 17 pix 15 are thongs I know its a bit weird here at "Spandex Party"... Why not just a second copy and page website with thongsparty.com... easy way. btw it helps just to block members who playing there own game... for instance after blocking "Lhommedanslombre" I see 12 new members in ranking of "Top rated photos"

anaussieabroadanaussieabroad liked this.