EuroThong Gran Canaria / 17 - 21 August 2017

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 7 years ago
[size="7"][color="blue"]First EuroThong Weekend![/color][/size] Come join other great guys in Gran Canaria for a 4-day weekend (or perhaps longer) of sun and socializing poolside at the hotel and the beach in nothing larger than a thong. At our first EuroThong event in 2015 we had 10 guys from 5 countries... let's make this event even bigger! If you would like details on how/where to book, send me a message or post a request here.

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

miaswim
posted 7 years ago
Already have 6 rooms booked for this year's event. If you want hotel details, post a note here for more information.
virilope
posted 7 years ago
noooooo i m here three days after
virilope
posted 7 years ago
wha t s the hotel?
rimbaud111us
posted 7 years ago
posted by: virilope
noooooo i m here three days after
You should come ,,, at the rainbow bungalows .....so much fun even a day in the sea sailing in thongs..
marvin101
posted 7 years ago
im interested. could you provde me with more details, Thanks
miaswim
posted 7 years ago
Final countdown for EuroThong gathering in Gran Canaria. Less than 2 weeks before our group meets up in Gran Canaria for 5 days of thonging at the beach, the pool, sailing the coast and Connecting with Thongers from across Europe and the world. Expecting about 15-16 guys this year! Any other Thongers planning to be in Gran Canaria 16 - 21 August? Come join us! Interested in joining us? Send me a private message for details.
peterwhitethong
posted 6 years ago
I dont want to miss it in 2018
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I would be interested too, especially if it's in August 2018.
thonghot
posted 6 years ago
Not gatecrashing the Official EuroThong, but i'll be out in June in a small mens only resort. Would be good to not be the only thonger there.
fred4557
posted 6 years ago
I have now posted the official video of the Eurothong 2017 on my profile - enjoy!
posted by: miaswim
[size="7"][color="blue"]First EuroThong Weekend![/color][/size] Come join other great guys in Gran Canaria for a 4-day weekend (or perhaps longer) of sun and socializing poolside at the hotel and the beach in nothing larger than a thong. At our first EuroThong event in 2015 we had 10 guys from 5 countries... let's make this event even bigger! If you would like details on how/where to book, send me a message or post a request here.
george1956
posted 6 years ago
i will be in gran canaria on the 18 th of may for two weeks . i would love to meet any other thongers on the island then .
SunnyP
posted 5 years ago
Will Eurothong weekend be happening again in 2019 at all?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Hope so!!