Real Life encounter with best friends Sister

Encounters
Leemarvin
posted 7 years ago
When i was young my best mates sister was a gorgeous blond fitness guru 5`11 great legs beautiful breasts and perfect skin. She was a newly qualified physio who i had lusted after as long as i could remember. I played football for a local amateur club and during the season i did my tore a tendon in my groin and it had been getting worse over the week despite my attempts to get it right which mainly composed of loads of walking in the pool and salt water. My best mate played in my team and I told him at training that i was struggling to get it right. He suggested he would ask his sister for her thoughts and she suggested that she could help and he should arrange for me to make an appointment to see her. Being straight out of Uni she would use my visits as part of her final studies and as such it wouldn`t cost me anything. The arranged appointment time was set for directly after my pool session. Running late I arrived in my flip flops shorts damp speedo and shirt on. After going through the usual talk about my injury and i described what i had been doing and she said that she wanted to treat it with some ultrasound and heat and I should go lay down on the bed and strip to my speedos and she would have a look. It was at this point the following struck me....... here`s the girl ive lusted after for years just waiting to have her hands on my groin and her i was it was going to happen. Well....... i was instantly hard not braging but im 8.5in long and thick it was to say the least obvious i was so embarrassed what do you say to your best mates sister when you have a hard on and she`s your doctor? i just stammered out im sorry she just looked at it and said somewhat distracted it was ok and she asked me to hold it to one side as she had to work the ultra sound into my injured groin. Well after 15 minutes of lube for the ultrasound and her rubbing it in my groin and having the girl of my dreams working my groin i had started to leak precum and it was obviously showing through my red speedos. I was so embarrassed but as she finished she didnt say anything and I got dressed and we walked out to reception I was sure she wouldn`t have me for follow up appointments but she booked daily appointments for 2 weeks. As i left she said dont bother to change after the pool if it makes it quicker to get here. Over the following appointments the same thing happened i was hard all during the appointment and leaking precum and she was professional at all times. I also always wore my speedo every time even when i didnt go to the pool as i thought it best highlighted my cock and my precum i was dying for her to make a move but to no avail. Until my last appointment my last appointment went as they all had up until we had just about finished when im not sure if it was deliberate or by mistake her hand brushed past the tip on my cock and she got some precum on her hand I blurt out oh im so sorry her response blew me away she smiled and looked at me and said "Jamie that is quite a piece of equipment you have there i have very much enjoyed our treatment sessions because of that. Dont be embarrassed it is a natural response and i can assure you im not offended in anyway im very flattered and Im just as excited" I was like shit what do i say now I blurted out as an awkward teenager would something deep like "cool". At that she got up and said that she was finished and I would have to finish that myself with a wink i got dressed and went home. I have used that as wank material ever since. Some 20 years partners and kids later we were both at a friends wedding it was late in the evening and we had had a few drinks we were sitting on a table our partners were off doing the mingling thing and we were at the back of the room talking about old times. I got to talking about her work and how i appreciated her helping me in my teens. I told her how i was so embarrassed and i appreciated how she handled it. She told me that she was so turned on by me and how flattered she felt and how she had seriously considered just going to town on my cock there and then and how she had started wearing hot thongs under her work skirts knowing i would never see them but she was looking forward to it all that day. Her thongs would be soaking wet and after i left she would go and masturbate in the toilets. But being that she was newly out of Uni and she didn`t want to loose her new career she had resisted also temptation. I said I totally understood and I would not have wanted her to loose her new position as much as i was dying for her to grab my cock. She also told me that the day she brushed my cock and got precum on her hand wasn`t a mistake she had deliberately brushed past it she had wanted to taste me as she masturbated after our appointment. I was like oh god don`t tell me that I wont be able to get up from the table lol she also asked if I ever worked out how I lost my speedo at the pool party my best mate had held at their house. I said no I thought someone from school had grabbed it as we all wore the same school speedo. She smiled and said no that`s not what happened she lent forward put her hand on my rock hard cock under the table and gave me a gentle squeeze and whispered in my ear that she had taken it as a souvenir and whats more she still had it. She also whispered mmmm that just as big as I remembered. Well i was gone i was rock hard and unable to get up lol and wanting to just fuck her brains out but to no avail her partner and other guests returned to the table. I smiled and said it was nice seeing you again and catching up. Later that night I fucked my partner like an steam train she never knew what hit her.

STRINGZLDSTRINGZLD liked this.

hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
Awesome story!
Leemarvin
posted 7 years ago
Thanks Hotthong1 the best thing about it is it actually happened and it still gets me hard
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Yeah that is an amazing story, so jealous haha