Wrestling Singlets filled with Cum

Blog
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys, I don't know what happend the last weeks - I badly need to cum in my wrestling singlets and fill it more and more with cum. It feels and smells so great and gets more and more crusty with each session. When I jump in a cum filled singlet, I'm getting hard as a rock and need to rub my bulge and dump my load in spandex - several times like a animal which is addicted to cum. Have you also gear which is getting more and more filled with cum?
speedopouch
posted 7 years ago
I often fill my singlet with lube and cum! Always feels fucking amazing on my cock n body
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
posted by: speedopouch
I often fill my singlet with lube and cum! Always feels fucking amazing on my cock n body
Do you keep the cum in the singlet for the next session?
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: funboyNbg
Hey guys, I don't know what happend the last weeks - I badly need to cum in my wrestling singlets and fill it more and more with cum. It feels and smells so great and gets more and more crusty with each session. When I jump in a cum filled singlet, I'm getting hard as a rock and need to rub my bulge and dump my load in spandex - several times like a animal which is addicted to cum. Have you also gear which is getting more and more filled with cum?
Haven't done this for a while, but got me horned for it again.
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
posted by: spacemonkeyboy
posted by: funboyNbg
Haven't done this for a while, but got me horned for it again.
Post pics of your cummed gear if you gut it again :)

lycraboy87lycraboy87 liked this.

Sidharvey
posted 7 years ago
WOOF Such a hot idea imagining you filling up your singlets load after load. I have this red one that i love to fill with my loads. I keep it close to the bed so i can just grab it and wank into it when I need a quick one.. Otherwise I love wearing it on cam and getting it hard and wet again with all of my old loads inside of it still

funboyNbgfunboyNbg,jens84jens84 liked this.

funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Sidharvey
WOOF Such a hot idea imagining you filling up your singlets load after load. I have this red one that i love to fill with my loads. I keep it close to the bed so i can just grab it and wank into it when I need a quick one.. Otherwise I love wearing it on cam and getting it hard and wet again with all of my old loads inside of it still
Send some pics, boy :)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
luv to suck u off in ur singlet n strain ur hot load thru it... so so hot skype speedoguy28
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
any guys open to swap wrestling singlets? I'm also open to cum in your gear and send it back full of sperm :)

lycraboy87lycraboy87,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

lycraboy87
posted 7 years ago
i do the same with my skinsuits, really hot, i have one, with cumlouds from one year
morcko
posted 7 years ago
My friend helps me to cum in my speedo !!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I used to have an old pair of cycling shorts for this;)
boycruz
posted 7 years ago
i have a wrestling singlet which i do this with,also give guys a blow job and them cum all over, its really thick in cum, not just mine but also others
ethan
posted 7 years ago
Yes occasionally me too.
jackmyjock
posted 7 years ago
I have a friend's rubber jockstrap that I like to shoot a load in to and then wear them for the rest of the day. The cum takes a while to dry since it is rubber, but the load makes me horny when I feel it sticking to my dick when I am out in public and nobody knows :)

OldNick666OldNick666 liked this.

ethan
posted 7 years ago
Just the other day.

nb75nb75 liked this.

sexysinglet
posted 4 years ago
Hello, i have recently discovered this new fetish as well. I bought a wrestling singlet specifically for this and have years and years of loads filled into it. Let me know if anyone wants pics :) it smells and feels amazing every time i put it on...
seraph
posted 2 years ago
I did something crazy with my Elite singlet - I saved up about a couple weeks worth of cum, stored in the freezer. When I got my singlet on, I had the compulsion to get the container, microwaved for about 10 seconds just to get it warm and liquid, then I poured it on my singlet and used it as lube, and added to the mess I made. It was pretty amazing than just cumming in it.

sheerboy22sheerboy22 liked this.

kinikispeedo
posted 2 years ago
I have about 5 or 6 lycra race suits... i must spunk every time i put one on.. Just love the feel of that spandex against my shaft. I sometimes use a magic wand just teasing the end inside until i lose control and feel it rising. Have to watch the stain get larger as i fill the front with my hot jizz...
Last edited: 2 years ago