APRIL Spandexguys Party London - 1st April 2017

London
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
I have a hotel booked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night, and hope to attend on Saturday Evening at the Backstreet club.
hotstuff69
posted 7 years ago
Yeah definitely thinking of going, just moved to London so will be my 1st time. Is there a lot of action?
buoniocattivi1983
posted 7 years ago
I'll be there. I'm from Belgium, and I always go there when i go to London... I've been there already two times. there are some nice guys wearing lycra... quite and respectfull place
jojojocks
posted 7 years ago
might be tempted to go again
jojojocks
posted 7 years ago
cant decide on what to wear ,any ideas ?
buoniocattivi1983
posted 7 years ago
posted by: jojojocks
take all the gear you have ;)
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
posted by: hotstuff69
Yeah definitely thinking of going, just moved to London so will be my 1st time. Is there a lot of action?
I found my first time quite nerve wrecking, till I got through the door (once I found it!), only to find a welcome atmosphere. It is a gentle respectful place, and you create with mutual consent the action you wish / want. There are toilet / changing area, bar and darker areas, and an open air space. Would you like to meet up somewhere beforehand?
hotstuff69
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Lycraphil
I found my first time quite nerve wrecking, till I got through the door (once I found it!), only to find a welcome atmosphere. It is a gentle respectful place, and you create with mutual consent the action you wish / want. There are toilet / changing area, bar and darker areas, and an open air space. Would you like to meet up somewhere beforehand?
Hey, thanks would definitely like to meet somewhere beforehand! At least then i'd know someone else there!
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
Probably best to email me lycrakinguk at yahoo co uk to arrange a meeting place and time ....
flurric
posted 7 years ago
Hey, thanks would definitely like to meet somewhere beforehand! At least then i'd know someone else there!
Back in old days we'd set up a pre-meet at Spitalfields Market to group up. Would be fun to see this revived - it's possible to grab a bite (does Square Pie still exist?) and then go to Spandexguys Party as a small or big group. I can promise entering together and re-dressing together is INSTANT start of fun :D Can't make in in April and neither in May but hopefully in June again!! cheers flu
speedopouch
posted 7 years ago
I might go - and happy to meet before hand too!!
speedopouch
posted 7 years ago
posted by: jojojocks
Mmmmmmm - the thought of all gear - i thi k tou should be changing throughout the night!!
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
Hi everybody. Interested in a pre spandexparty event meet? I'll aim to be at the Costa Coffee at London's Liverpool Street Station from 430pm. This venue is slightly obscured by some stairway, but is basically opposite the entrance to platforms 1 & 2. How will you recognise me ... good question. I'll have a back pack with me that zips up and over the top and will leave a bit of red lycra showing, I have mostly grey short hair with a receding hair line, and wear glasses that are reactor light so may appear darkened if it is sunny. Address me as Phil, and introduce yourself to me with the name you wish to use. I'll wait there till 5 45pm before making a move to go to the venue. If there are seats available on the outside of the shop unit, so on the platform forecourt, I will try and be sitting there. If you are hoping to join me and have time, respond to this message by quoting it in your response giving the name you will be using to introduce yourself to me. Phil. Aka Lycraphil
italyrun
posted 7 years ago
HI Phil, I think I may probably join you there. I will confirm tomorrow morning an share the cluse to recognise me.
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
Will look forward to hearing from you. Hope you're able to make it. Phil
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
posted by: italyrun
HI Phil, I think I may probably join you there. I will confirm tomorrow morning an share the cluse to recognise me.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Hopefully you'll be able to make it. Phil
thereyd
posted 7 years ago
Looking forward to the event!
italyrun
posted 7 years ago
Hi Phil. I will join you at Costa Liverpool Street. I plan to be there around 4.45pm. I will also have a little bit of lycra showing from the top of my backpack, it will be bright yellow See you there Mario
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Shame I can't get tonight. Hopefully get to the May event. First time though... What sort of stuff goes on?
Lycraphil
posted 7 years ago
Hi all. I am running late to be at Costa Coffee by Platforms 1 and 2 At Liverpool St. Station. I should arrive between 4.45pm and 5pm. Sorry guys. Phil