Summer Lycra

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
It was last august and I arranged for an old school friend, Olly, to come around. We had both taken an interest in lycra thanks to swimming lessons in PE where we had to wear tight jammers. I found out his fetish for it accidentally one lesson, but that is a story for another day! It had been a while since we had met up and I missed the swimming lessons where we would secretly feel each others bulges and lycra shorts. In the summer after our final year we met up outside of school and would chill out in various lycra gear, this was however over a year ago. I had got back in contact with him as the weather got better and remembered favourably our previous encounters, but as it had been such a long time our conversations hadn't mentioned our lycra fetish and more about how things were different now. Regardless I still invited him around, hoping he would repeat last summer but a meet up without lycra would of been enjoyable. The evening before he was due to come around I text him making sure he was OK for it, and just as I was about to go to sleep I received one last text from him 'I'll dress comfortably ;). I got incredibly excited about this, wishing that he was referring to lycra So the net morning came, I was anxious to see whether he would come in lycra. So as I got changed I didn't put any boxers on but shiny grey jammers, the smooth feel already giving me an erection. I put a plain t shirt on and some loose shorts to hide the lycra swimshorts. He arrived just after midday, in just shorts and a t shirt to my disappointment. He had a gym bag with him with a few beers and some snacks in it. It was nice too see him, and we sat outside for a couple of hours talking about everything, apart from lycra! I could still feel the tight lycra shorts but the disappointment that he had not brought any lycra stopped me from getting an erection at all. I had tried to hint on last summer but to no avail, he would not bring up any reference to the wild summer that we had before. By about 3pm I had admitted defeat and knew it would only be a friendly catch up. It had still been an enjoyable few hours and i was nicely relaxed 'Christ, this beers gone right through me, going to need to pop to the loo for a bit' Olly announced, as he walked inside. I looked up at the afternoon sun, putting one hand down my shorts to get a quick feel of the lycra swimshorts reminding me why they are my fetish. It was a hot day and I just wanted to be in lycra all day, but I knew I couldn't as it seemed that Olly's fetish had subsided. Maybe it would be back to masturbating to the various spandex sites out there, thought enjoyable, could not match real life experiences. It was at that point I heard Olly call out 'The bloody doors jammed!'. It had a habit of that, so I began to go upstairs where I would be met by a surprise... 'What do you think?' He asked. As I walked up the stairs Olly was standing at the top of the stairs wearing a grey and black shiny racer swimsuit, his pecks looking large and it showing some of his shaved arse cheeks. his dick was erect and pointing upwards. For a moment I stood there in silence, amazed by his look. 'I didn't forget about summer' he said with a smile on his face. 'I thought I'd leave it as a surprise'. 'Let me get comfortable' I said, pulling off my t shirt, and then removing my shorts to reveal my jammers as quickly as I could. I had bought them a size smaller so they were extra tight around my arse and crotch. 'Now' Olly began, 'lets make this summer a summer to remember'
Last edited: 7 years ago

tamagocchiy2ktamagocchiy2k liked this.