How i got into it :)

How I got into Spandex
Sam165432
posted 7 years ago
It started from a young age, cousin was doing ballet, and i 'love to practice' with her! Now, its a whole new level, i like layering it up, curently i have on lycra leggings and a thonged leotard! I just love the feeling! Who else likes to 'layer' and any good suggestions? :)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
That's so cool you're into leotards also! I have always been hypnotized by one piece swimsuits. At some point that focus shifted into bodysuits, leotards and dance wear. My first bodysuit was from American Apparel. Although it was a cotton blend it fit super tight and felt amazing. Since then I've visited my local dance store several times and have had many different styles. Often, after leaving the store, I find a secluded spot to change into it. I love wearing it under my normal clothes while taking a walk in the park or going out to eat. At one point I took a couple of ballet lessons. It was all girls in my class, yet I didn't get to wear a leotard :/ Being covered in lycra bodysuits like zentai is also my jazz too. I would love to have these experiences with another person eventually. Anyway thanks for sharing your story, it's a good topic.

uk_lycra_subuk_lycra_sub liked this.

Sam165432
posted 7 years ago
:) do you wear the swimsuit/leotard on its own? I prefere thonged leotards, have you tried one? Yes yes! I like to layer up with lycra, then put normal clothes on top! Seriously thinking about a bodysuit, but i like to get kids sizes, so nice and tight :) thank you for your reply
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Lycra layers under clothes is great! Allows you to enjoy lycra even in public! Ive frequently worn swimsuits under my clothes
uk_lycra_sub
posted 7 years ago
I love thong leotards, one piece swimsuits, tights and catsuits too. My experiences are here https://www.spandexparty.com/yaf/yaf_postst6008_The-allure-of-spandex.aspx#post15759
uk_lycra_sub
posted 7 years ago
posted by: FenLycra
Lycra layers under clothes is great! Allows you to enjoy lycra even in public! Ive frequently worn swimsuits under my clothes
Do you wear just speedos under usual clothes, or one-piece girls' swimsuits too?
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: uk_lycra_sub
posted by: FenLycra
Do you wear just speedos under usual clothes, or one-piece girls' swimsuits too?
I've worn swimsuits on occasion too! just go to make sure the actual clothes I am wearing are baggy
Dancerguy
posted 7 years ago
I was 5 years old. In fact it was my birthday that day. I shared a room with my sister back then. She always showers in the morning and takes forever. She too is a ballerina. When she was in the bathroom I saw a thong leotard laying on the chair so I quickly put it on. I jumped back in bed had my eyes closed and played with myself. When I opened my eyes my mother was standing there in shock. She was so mad and asked what I was doing. I was too embarrassed to say anything. She told me to keep it on and get going to school. She couldn't drive me that day so I had to take the school bus. I was wearing jeans a pink long sleeve thong leotard and had a short sleeve sweat top on. I get to the bus stop (near my house) and 2 guys were waiting there. They started laughing. 'Nice pink shirt' they said. When the bus arrived these 2 kids told everyone on the bus and I got laughed at. Got to school and all the girls there laughed at me too. The whole day I was humiliated. I took the school bus home and when I got there my mom, aunt, grandma, sisters and some of their friends were sitting at the dinner table with wrapped presents. My bday that day. My mom told me to take my jeans and sweat top off. She sounded mad so I did. My sisters and everyone sat very quiet. My mom asked me why I tried on my sisters leotard and so I told everyone. I like the look and feel and I want to do ballet. My sister said I can keep that one but I have to buy her a new one. I said okay. I opened up my gifts in front of everyone. I got thong leotards, unitards, biketards, pink and black ballet shoes, leg warmers. From my aunt mom and grandma I got ballet and jazz lessons. I got a pair of shiny black long tights that my mom told me to wear for P.E. all the time. I think at that point my mom new I was gay but has never said anything. I was humiliated and that's what my mom wanted. She was disappointed because she wanted a man in the house and I was the opposite. Still in today's day I do ballet and jazz but I get paid for it. I love my outfits.