what kind of swimwear to wear on Mauritius island

Sports Meetups
bulgefr
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys, I ll go on holiday to Mauritius next week. We have rented a house with a garden an private beach I whatever that means exactely... Obviously I have tonnes of lycra beachwear, includng 300 thongs or g strings in all colours or prints, around 200 speedos and bikinis , micro bikinis... Private beach allow for sure all kind of swimwear i guess, though there are not fences for sure. I dont mind showing off, i Like showing off. Ideally I would wear micro bikinis and g strings there, but dont know the culture and neither want to shock kids if they around ( if there are kind in te nieghbourhood, seing me with my bulge and hardon. Rally something i d like to avoid. If any body as any feedback on this , and the island in general, it would be great of you could let me know ur experience or advises... Also I willfor sure not spend my holiday at this small beach part but travel around and visit various places... let me know if u got some helpful info... thanks in advance.. best. bulgefr
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: bulgefr
Hey guys, I ll go on holiday to Mauritius next week. We have rented a house with a garden an private beach I whatever that means exactely... Obviously I have tonnes of lycra beachwear, includng 300 thongs or g strings in all colours or prints, around 200 speedos and bikinis , micro bikinis... Private beach allow for sure all kind of swimwear i guess, though there are not fences for sure. I dont mind showing off, i Like showing off. Ideally I would wear micro bikinis and g strings there, but dont know the culture and neither want to shock kids if they around ( if there are kind in te nieghbourhood, seing me with my bulge and hardon. Rally something i d like to avoid. If any body as any feedback on this , and the island in general, it would be great of you could let me know ur experience or advises... Also I willfor sure not spend my holiday at this small beach part but travel around and visit various places... let me know if u got some helpful info... thanks in advance.. best. bulgefr
If i were you, i would bring a bunch of thongs (not like they take up a lot of space!) and some square cuts...worst case, wear the latter over your thong at the beach/pool then you have the option to slip the square cut off and tan/play in your thong!
crandza
posted 6 years ago
just spent the week in Mauritius at one of the hotels in the South West... beautiful beach, picked a quiet spot on one the sun loungers to thong - no problems just a few guys in speedos, square cuts... no other thongers it seems
Last edited: 6 years ago
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 6 years ago
allied
posted 6 years ago
I woud go to Gran Canaria and wear my thongs proudly