going into nurseing home

Sell your gear
bikiniman
posted 7 years ago
sick here have copd and cant care for myself so got to go to nursehome i have running tights to give away you pay postage have thongs bikini underware speedos call cell phone 217-714-1525 or e mail me at spandexman106@yahoo,com all items in good shape as i loved to wrae this stuff out on the street
MrUnder
posted 7 years ago
So sorry to hear of your situation, I wish you the best. What size is your gear? (what size waist would it fit?) Thanks!
bikiniman
posted 7 years ago
SIZE MED WEIST 32 TI 36 INCH WEISTT
MrUnder
posted 7 years ago
That might be a little on the smaller side for me. 36-38 is what most of my gear is. But I will message you off of this thread for more specifics. Thanks!
bikiniman
posted 7 years ago
yep might be a tad small for n for you as these are 32 t 36 size
Wildnnm
posted 7 years ago
Would be interested in what you have? My email is wildnnm@yahoo.com. Live in NM let me know what the cost would be and how we can hook up and get this done. I hope that something good comes from this change for you.
bikiniman
posted 7 years ago
wildnnm; tried sending you e mail but yahoo wont send it, have two guys want ing some if this getting a list made up right now for us all to use.
Wildnnm
posted 7 years ago
Sent you an email hope it arrived and will work with your mailer.
Ubiquitous
posted 7 years ago
posted by: bikiniman
sick here have copd and cant care for myself so got to go to nursehome i have running tights to give away you pay postage have thongs bikini underware speedos call cell phone 217-714-1525 or e mail me at spandexman106@yahoo,com all items in good shape as i loved to wrae this stuff out on the street
I am interested. Have pics?