Heroes Sunday 4th April

London
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
[size="6"]HEROS [/size] HEROS is the only, Monthly, dedicated Lycra and Skintight Club for Guys in the UK. 1st Sunday of Each Month 6pm to 10pm Organised by THE BACKSTREEET, London's Premier Dress Code Club Wentworth Mews, Mile End, E3. Tube: Mile End Entry: £4 Cloakroom/Coat Check: £1 More info here: http://www.clubheros.org/ This one will be the first attended by your host - the Spandex Party Admin! So come on guys - let's flood the place!
Last edited: 14 years ago

hardpecsbulgehardpecsbulge liked this.

9inchBulge
posted 14 years ago
Been here a couple of times but more fit guys in lycra tights & cycling gear need to go!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I think I have to make a trip to London asap! Never have been to a skintight club. i am curious what it is like...
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Havent been there for yrs. its never very busy. maybe a spandex-party guys event would be a good thing
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Well i've never been but it would be awesome if we can make it good by all going at the same time! I can post any photos up here after too!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
and its a bank hol weekend. somewhere to wear my new rubber leggings. maybe u should put soemthing up about it on the homepage or something
speedoguy
posted 14 years ago
This is somewhere I need to go! See you soon guys!!!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Heros has been consistently busy with good numbers of guys attending for well over the last year :) Re: taking Photos- not allowed unless with Prior consent of the management. I've been going to Heros for the last 4 years and its always good fun. I agree there needs to be more (Horny) Cyclists there too ;) Most heros discussions occur over on www.andyelycra.co.uk in the forum so check that too. Steve
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hey M, How did it go? Was the turn out good? Lots of spandex-party.com networking? lol Can't wait to see picturresssssssssssssssss.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Theres actually a second club you can get through which isn't opened during heros time that sometimes people use for pictures. Unfortunately i couldn't make this months due to trains failing, again. Maybe next month.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
So what was it like at this place? Really wanted to go along - now that I know about it :) Maybe May/June instead? Anyone recommend a hotel / b&b nearby?
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I'm going to Heros this coming Sunday, 2 May 2010. I rarely come to London, so I'm definitely going. kiter3
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I was there for the May party, and also happened to be around for the April party. In fact, I go whenever I have the chance to visit London. The party is always nice with a good show of everyone's lycra. As for hotels: Travelodge sometimes has good offers although the hotel is not to everyone's liking. Alternatively try one of the usual booking sites. Party is held at the Backstreet bar which is just around the corner from Mile End tube station (Central line, District line and various buses) so it is not hard to reach from any place in Central London.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Do you ever get guys there wearing tights or pantyhose?
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Wish I could be a slave in spandex and be put on display with all you guys ,
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I will be going, went last month my first time ever... i thought it was quite busy!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Was there last month, second time, going next month too! lots of nice guys in lycra there!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Hoping to be there next month. See you all soons.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Would love to know if guys turn up there in sheer tights/pantyhose. I like to wear mesh tshirts and tights - but not sure if that is too much a fetish............
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Nope its fine, some guys just wear speeds!