Gymnastics Leotard

Encounters
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
Two years after high school I was back home living with my mom and working retail. My best friend from high school is doing the same but coaching gymnastics. Me and him had went out one night and things were closing but we were not ready to go home so we went to the gym were he worked. He showed me around the gym and the offices and the locker rooms. We were back out in the gym area and he asked me if I want to try out some of the stuff. I said sure. He said lets go change so we don't miss up our good clothes. He knew I crossed dressed and I was bi. So we go into the girls locker room and he goes to a locked closet and gets out and a leotard and hands it to me. He said he thought I might like to wear it. He was right I did want to wear one. I start getting undressed and he tells me he be right back and leaves the locker room. I am stepping into the leotard when he returns with a mans version of the leotard, short bottoms. I get my arms through the sleeves of my leotard and the top straighten out and you can clearly see the outline of my erection. It was the gym's team uniform, red on the bottom portion and white with blue stripes on the top. He got his on, basically the same colors pattern except like I said shorts on the bottom portion. You can also see the outline of his erection also. So we go out into the gym and he starts showing me some of the basics on all the apparatuses. I trying them all while in nothing but a leotard on and him spotting me. I gain a new respect for gymnast after some of the stuff cause you have got to be strong and in shape. I had gotten tired and I was lying on one of the mats when him laid down beside me and said you are very sexy in that uniform. He rolled over towards me and started kissing me and running his hands over my body covered by the leotard. I kissed him back and started rubbing his cock through his uniform. He rolls over on top of me between my legs and starts rubbing his dick on to mine. He tells me, everyday I got these teenage girls running around here wearing what you are wearing looking sexy as hell and I can not touch them. He starts pulling the top down on his leotard and then down to his ankles and off. I start trying to get mine off and he tells me no leave it on. He straddled me and brings his dick to my mouth and I start sucking it. He reached back and pulls the bottom of my leotard aside and starts jerking my dick. After sucking him for a few minutes he moves of me and in between my legs and pulls me down towards the edge of the mat. He pick my legs up and moved the bottom of my leotard some more and he aims his dick at my asshole. He eased into me and once he was all the way in he started fucking me. He said you don't even know how many of those girls I teach I wanted to do this to. He is giving me kisses and pinching my nipples through the leotard while he is fucking me. It was not long though till he started cumming in my ass. I guess the constant temptation from the teen girls and me wearing what they wear he couldn't last. He told me thanks that he been needing to get off like that since he started working there. We got up and went to the girls locker room and I got out of my leotard and we got in the shower. He actually went down on me while we were showering but didn't let me cum in his mouth, instead shot it on the shower floor. We got out and dried off and got dressed. I asked him what he wanted me to do with the leotard and he told me to keep it. He said he new I like to wear girls clothes and that he might want me to wear for him again.
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 7 years ago
oh wow, I had a raging hard on while reading this. Totally my fantasy! Make it happen someone!
Ling12345
posted 4 years ago
thanks for sharing, that was so great. I was on my schools gymnastics team and always fantasised about being able to try on the girls kit. The Boys kit was just a plain black tank leotard with black shorts where the girls had a red shiny tank leotard with yellow ribbon patterns. I was always so jealous
Yogafreak
posted 4 years ago
Me to I want try a girls kit I prefer the tank tops ones . Get streched out by male gymnast in tank top leotard rimming me fucking me streching me out sucking my big dick.
Higher_Lycra
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mazdaspeed_vz
oh wow, I had a raging hard on while reading this. Totally my fantasy! Make it happen someone!
So did I! Would love to make it happen with you
blacktights
posted 4 years ago
Great story, a dream come true for you but unfortunately just a fantasy for most of us. Still it made me instantly hard and want to put one of my own leotards and jack off!

LivingInLeggingsLivingInLeggings liked this.

mazdaspeed_vz
posted 4 years ago
posted by: higher_lycra
posted by: mazdaspeed_vz
So did I! Would love to make it happen with you
Bummer you're not in Vancouver. I'll be there first week of February :(

stringbody2015
posted 4 years ago
awesome horny story, it describes exactly the great feeling I get when wearing a leotard or bodysuit / swimsuit!

Yogafreak
posted 4 years ago
Me want this fantasy in gymnastics Leotard want it happen lol