Getting hooked in the gym (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 7 years ago
It was a usual Friday evening. Right after work I went to the gym in the city. I was hoping to see this beautiful woman again. I never had the courage to talk to her. She was 1.8 m tall, slim, brown curly hair and big boobs. Oh boy she was the girl I've ever dreamed off. But I thought she will never go out with me. She is like a 10 and I'm maybe a 8. I am 1.85 m tall, avarage build and have short blonde hair. What could she want from me anyway? So I went to the changing room and changed into my sport clothes. I wore black shorts and a tight muscle top. While putting my clothes and my bag into the locker i overheard a conversation of 2 guys. "Have you seen this beautiful brunette? Boy this titts and ass are amazing!" "Sure, how can you not see her? But she wears a ring, you know what that means." "To bad, bro. The good ones are always taken." "Great!" i thought to myself. "At least you now know for sure that there is no chance for you." So i left the changing room and went to the treadmill. I think i jogged half an hour on that thing, just thinking about her perfect body and how lucky her boyfriend is. Then i turned the treadmill off, stepped off and turned around the get to the sanitizer to clean the machine. While turning around i felt someone bumping into me and suddenly my pants got wet. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll get that dry for you!" Then i realised that the girl I was always thinking about bumped into me and spilled her water on me. She wore a pink and black tight sports top and some black leggings with pink stripes on each side. "It's ok. It's just water right?" "Well actually it's Sprite, so it will get sticky if we don't clean it." She pulled a pack of tissues out of her sports bag and tried to get the front of my shorts dry. "This is you chance now. Use it you Idiot! the voice in my head adviced me. "Ehhm, you know that this is a very private space you're touching there. Usualy i know the name of women who go this far." "Oh god! I'm so sorry I made it just worse. I'm Jenny. How can I make up for this?" "You could let me buy you a coffee and then we'll see how you can make up for this." "Usualy i know the name of guys who buy me a coffee." "I'm Pete!" "Fine Pete. Then hurry up and get changed. You don't want to go out with wet pants do you?" After changing into my normal clothes I left the locker. Jenny was waiting at the gym exit. "I already know how I can make up for this. Just follow me." Jenny said. "Fine. You want to tell me?" "Nope!" So we went through the city when we stopped at a sports store. "Here we are. I ruined your shorts, so I'll get you a new pair." "Oh you really don't need to..." "Oh yes, I have to." She dragged me into the store and went straight to the mens clothing. "Go on and pick one." As i was looking for a simple pair of black shorts i heard Jenny giggle. "What's so funny?" "I think i found the right piece of clothing for you." "You think so? Well I just found the same shor..." "That's not how it works. I pay for them so I decide. Simple isn't it? Here take these and try them on." "But these are leggings. I don't think that..." "These are no leggings. These are sport tights and it says men on the label. You are a man, right? And they match your muscle shirt." I noticed her nipple breaking through here pink sports top. "Is she aroused? Well it isn't cold in here. Just do what she wants and you'll see." I thought. "As you wish, mistress!" I said jokingly. Jenny smiled but her look was somehow diffrent. We went to the changing room and i stepped into the cabin. I pulled my pants down and examined the tights. The material wasn't like my sports top, which was made nearly just out of cotton. They felt cold and smoothe like some kind of very soft metal. But it was stretchy too. While examining this new piece of clothing a felt some heat building up inside my pants. My dick was already semi-errect. I was wondering what was happening to me? Was It because of the hot woman waiting for me or was it because of the tights? But i had no more time to think. "Hey, you need some help or why does it take so long?" Jenny just entered the changing room. I got into panic. I didn't want her to see me getting aroused by some piece of fabric. "They are fitting great. If you want you can pay them while i get dressed." I handed her the tights. "Ok. I'm waiting for you at the cash desk." "Fine." After a few minutes my erection calmed down and I put my jeans on. Jenny was waiting at the cash desk. "So we are even now, i guess." "Not really Pete. I saw another sport top that mathes the tights, so I bought them too. Now you owe me. I thought we could go to me and dirnk a coffee. Then we can talk about how you can make up for this." "What about you boyfriend? I think he might not like this." "Which boyfriend?" "Well you are wearing a ring so i thought..." "Oh. Well I bought this ring myself to keep this gorillas in the gym away from me." "Clever. Well i guess I'm fine then." Then we went to her flat. She was living in the middle of the city so we didn't had to go this far. "So I wll make some coffee and you can go to the bathroom and change." "Change?" "Sure. I didn't had a chance to see how the clothes look on you. We might be even then. Oh... and for you to know, you normaly don't wear underwear under tights." she said while winking at me. So I took the clothes and went to the bathroom. I couldn't think about anything but where this is going. So i quickly took off my clothes and put on the sport clothes. The cold and smoothe material already let my di*k grow but this time it was fully erect. The cold and tight encasement felt awesome and made me horny. My bulge was already stretching and moving in the front of the tights. I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. "So what do you say, Jenny? Does it suit me?" "Wow you look awesome. And you seem to know and enjoy it." She came right towards me and laid her hand on my rock hard di*k. "Feels good right? Well i guess this is my fault. But I will make up for this." She started massaging my co*k through the tight material while rubbing my chest and nipples. Then she put her hand inside the tights and moved my dick around while my glans rubbed against the spandex. I moaned and some precum leaked. "Now you've stained it youself. But I'll try to get rid of it." Then she started licking my dick through the tights. "Now I'll give you some special treatment." She turned around and pressed her ass against my di*k. After adjusting my di*k between her cheeks she started moving her ass up and down and rubbing her vagina. A few minutes later she started moaning loader and loader. "I can't hold it anymore Pete. I need you insed of me now!" She pulled my tights down and licked my di*k soaking wet. Then she laid down and said "Now it's my turn. Put it in and be a man!" I got up an bent over her. I rubbed my solid erection between her vagina lips. She let out a insane moan. "Uhhhhh pls. I think im going to explode!" I shoved my di*k into her. I started sucking her breasts while fucking her. A loat of moans later she said "Oh im going to come. Ohhhhh!!!" Then we both came together. "Wow, Pete! That was awesome." "Indeed. That was great." "How about a coffee now." "Sounds good." Then she got up from the kitchen floor and prepared some coffee. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Here you go." She passed me the cup of coffee. Suddenly I felt my di*k growing again. "Do you like the coffee Pete?" "Uhhmm yes but..." "Oh so it has has begun working?" "What have you done to the coffee?" "Well, when my ex-boyfriend left me, he forgot some blue pills, if you know what i mean. And i thought because you had to stop your training because of me, I will help you to burn some calories. So are you ready for round 2?" "Sure!".