I just could't resist (Fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 7 years ago
Once I was visiting a good friend of mine called Tim (1.85 m tall, brown hair, blue eyes and sporty). He moved into a shared flat with someone from his work. To reach his flat I had to drive 1.5 hours, so I started the journey a bit earlier. Surprisingly I reached my destination in half the time so I thought I'll surprise him and be a bit earlier so we have more time to talk. I rang the door bell and the door opend immediatly. Then I saw a beautiful 1.7 m tall and sporty girl in some shiny blue leggings and a matching tight shiny blue top. Her smothe blonde hair was made into a pony tail. Through her top you could see her erect nipples. Her legs were looking very hot in this tight and shiny piece of clothing. I had to controll myself not to grow a boner. "Hi there!" She greeted me. "So you must be Tims friend. Steven, right?" "Yup. And you must be his flat mate." "Yes, I'm Cindy. Come in!". "Tim, you lucky bastard!!!" i thought. When entering the flat she brought me to the living room. "Sorry for this messy outfit. I was doing some sports. Well you are a bit early. Tim is working right now. He will be here in an hour or so." "Oh, damn. I just wanted to surprise him. Well, guess I'll come back later." "If you want, you can wait here. You can watch TV or browse around in the Internet. I'll get you the WiFi password." "Yeah, that would be great, thanks." She was looking through the drawers of the cupboard while going from top to the bottom. Every time she bend lower, her perfectly round ass got pressed tighter against her leggings. I noticed my boner growing bigger and bigger. I hurried up to the couch and sat down to hide the now full grown boner. "Never mind. I'll just watch TV." "Ok! If you need it later, Tim might know it. I just take a shower and go to work. Make yourself at home." "Thanks!" Nearly 20 Minutes later she left for work. While zapping through the TV channels i needed to go to the toilet. As i was done with this important business and about to leave the bathroom, something blue and shiny smiled at me out of a basket. Just watching this little piece of fabric remembered me of her and my brain recalled her beautyful ass in that leggings. I instantly grew a boner. Serveral things came to my mind as I decided to take a closer look at it, so I opend the basket an took it out. It felt so smooth and cold on my skin as I began to get curious how it would feel to wear something like this. "It must be uncomfortable to be in a tight thing like this. But why are all the people wearing it then? All the bikers, runners and swimmers wear it instead of anything else. Well why not trying it? You have enough time." i said to myself. I struggeled a bit with my conscience, but it was a short fight. After I could sense her smell on them my horniness won. I quickly got rid of my jeans and my underwear and put my first leg into it. The fabric was so stretchy and smooth, it send a shiver down my spine and my boner twitched like crazy. So i quickly put my other leg in it and pulled it up to my waist. "Oh boy! What is this this feeling? It's so tight but still so comfortable. And this smooth feeling while touching my legs is so insanely good! It's better as I could have ever imagined." After feeling up my legs I wanted to start touching my dick. The tight thin clothing wrapping all over my legs and encasing my cock made me so horny, I was a little bit shocked. But i could think about it. My mind was taken over by my lechery. At first, i started fondling my balls a bit. Then i reached for my shaft, rubbing and moving it within the leggings. Just after 2 minutes i was already leaking precum. "If this feels so fucking nice, what will it be like to be completely encased in this stuff?" I asked myself. Then i reached for the basket again to look for her top. As i found it, I instantly got rid of my T-Shirt and smelled the top before putting it on. It felt so smooth on my upper body that my nipples nearly pierced through the fabric. Again I started to touch my self while playing with my rock hard nipples. "Oh, what do we have here?!" I heard a voice saying. "Oh my god!" I screamed. "I... I... ehhm...." I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. "Oh don't worry. I had the same problem when Cindy and I moved together." While telling me that, he pulled down his pants. Under his pants he wore a red shiny leggings which showed his massive bulge. "You know, I always enjoyed wearing clothes like these. After moving in with Cindy she found all my stuff. At first she thought it was pervy of me but after a while she started wearing mine too. She always looks for an excuse to wear them. But I never imagined you to want them too." "So this is your stuff?" "Yes. But it looks kinda nice on you too. Why don't we get rid of this nice boner you have there?" I had no time to withdraw. He placed his hand on my shaft and balls and started rubbing them with his palm. Then he quickly removed his shirt just to reveal his matching red shiny spandex top. He massaged my shaft with his index and middle finger and stroke my glans with his thumb, while licking my nipples through the spandex top. I let out a big moan. "Oh... this is amazing!" was the only thing i could say. "I think I'm cumming!" Shortly after this, I shot a huge load into the leggings. "Be ready for round two!" Tim said while pulling me into the living room. He threw me onto the ground and kneed besides me. He pulled my pants down and licked around my cock so it would become hard again. And it did so. Then he pulled the leggings up again and laid down on me. He then rubbed his in spandex covered dick against mine while massaging my ass. "So how does it feel? Good, right?" "Yes... It's awesome." "But you know what, now it's my funtime." "What do you mean?" "You will see...". He then turned me around and moved his dick up and down at my bum cheek. "You are not going to...?" "Oh, yes!" He sticked his dick through his and mine leggings into my anus. "You are freaking tight, man. This is soo good!" I moaned serveral times. Then I started masturbating. "Seems like you are quite enjoying it. Oh you feel so good. Im cumming!!" Then we both came together. After a few minutes of relaxing and enjoying the moment Tim said "Wow, this was awesome." "Well kinda new for me but yes, it felt great." "Do you want to check out my other stuff later?" "Just if we try them out." i said while smiling. "Sure. Maybe Cindy wants to join us next time." "Are you kidding me? You are doing it with her too?" "Tim, you lucky bastard!!!" i thought.