Japanese brand TxM

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys, After seeing some hot pics of guys in TM thongs (http://www.txm.co.jp) I decided I would try ordering a few pairs. Now the fabric as absolutely incredible (super thin and super stretchy) and they feel comfortable to wear, the pouch seems almost non existent. Mind you, I did order the thongs with no front seam. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Which style (they have so many) has a more roomy contoured pouch?
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
Hmm that looks like gear for girls...
Lyc-S
posted 7 years ago
I bought in december about ten TM thongs. Some are really great. When you have a big bulge, take something very stretchy. And remember, i paid 33% import tax. TM will not mention 'gift'.

etsauetsau liked this.

funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
Sounds not so cool
lowhanger
posted 7 years ago
Keep in mind TM is designed to show you off, to whatever extent you wish to go. And that it does! The micro styles are intended for guys who are small enough or brave and/or playful enough to wear them. I love 'em! I'm not small, but I'm brave AND playful :-O

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

etsau
posted 7 years ago
I really like the brand TM but have always been cautious about ordering because of the sizing. I'm reluctant to line the taxman' pocket and then end up with stuff I can't wear. Any advice?
jojojocks
posted 7 years ago
ive recently ordered quite a few from txm some are ok but others not as for the tax man it all depends how lucky u are only paid tax once from about eight orders .Having said that they are extremely quick in sending items out and the material is fantastic love them ,as do my friends say whom ive had to give the ones away that sadly are too small for me ,even though I ordered large .