My first thong fuck

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
My husband isn't into lycra and spandex like I am, but tonight he really gave me a hell of a good time. Late this afternoon I suddenly had an urge to suck his cock (not unusual for me). Never one to turn down a blowjob, he was soon naked in bed waiting for me. I slipped into my orange N2N thong and figured I'd enjoy a lycra rub while I blew him. After a few minutes of working his foreskin and deep throating him, I crawled up and kneeled in front of him, and he took my lycra-covered hard-on in his mouth. We've done some play like this before in speedos, but the sheer, extra-thin material of the N2N thong made it hotter than ever. After he got my pouch good and wet I knew I had to sit on his cock. I lubed him up, pulled my thong aside and sat down on his raw, uncut cock. As I rode him I stroked myself through the thong, and I was pretty amazed I had never tried this before. For me, gear has always been something to get me worked up, but never actually fucked in. My guy was enjoying it too because soon he was gripping my hips and rotating his own, pushing that cock as far into me as it would go. After some of the best fucking we've done in the 2 years we've been together, he let out a loud groan and came inside me. The thought of his cum in me always takes me over the edge, and I came...through the pouch of my thong, making it a hot, sticky mess. When I got off his cock and laid next to him, I put the thong back in place...soon I could feel the lycra blocking his load, keeping it in my hole. I was blown, fucked, and bred...and never took my thong off. I know a lot of you will say, "big deal, that's not a new idea." Still, it was my first time doing it and it was so unbelievably hot, I figured maybe someone would like reading about it. Just telling the story has me ready to rub out another one.
Last edited: 14 years ago

Deleted userDeleted user,BrooklynLycraBrooklynLycra,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
That story and your hot pic have me ready to blow a load in my thong too :)
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
love your story man ;) Make me wished that I was your husband
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
very hot & horny!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: chicagospandex
My husband isn't into lycra and spandex like I am, but tonight he really gave me a hell of a good time. Late this afternoon I suddenly had an urge to suck his cock (not unusual for me). Never one to turn down a blowjob, he was soon naked in bed waiting for me. I slipped into my orange N2N thong and figured I'd enjoy a lycra rub while I blew him. After a few minutes of working his foreskin and deep throating him, I crawled up and kneeled in front of him, and he took my lycra-covered hard-on in his mouth. We've done some play like this before in speedos, but the sheer, extra-thin material of the N2N thong made it hotter than ever. After he got my pouch good and wet I knew I had to sit on his cock. I lubed him up, pulled my thong aside and sat down on his raw, uncut cock. As I rode him I stroked myself through the thong, and I was pretty amazed I had never tried this before. For me, gear has always been something to get me worked up, but never actually fucked in. My guy was enjoying it too because soon he was gripping my hips and rotating his own, pushing that cock as far into me as it would go. After some of the best fucking we've done in the 2 years we've been together, he let out a loud groan and came inside me. The thought of his cum in me always takes me over the edge, and I came...through the pouch of my thong, making it a hot, sticky mess. When I got off his cock and laid next to him, I put the thong back in place...soon I could feel the lycra blocking his load, keeping it in my hole. I was blown, fucked, and bred...and never took my thong off. I know a lot of you will say, "big deal, that's not a new idea." Still, it was my first time doing it and it was so unbelievably hot, I figured maybe someone would like reading about it. Just telling the story has me ready to rub out another one.
OMG YOU FUCKING WHORE! I love it! Keep up the thong fucking, when you top him, pull the front pouch to the side and pound his hole.
Last edited: 14 years ago
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
don't have thongs man but this sounds crazy BIG fun, worth a try !
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
great sharing your experience, the only reason I wear thongs and jock straps is to be fucked, glad you had a good experience
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
wowww! thank you for that =] havent cummed so much in ages after reading that! would love to have sex with you mmmm xxx