My first speedo friend!

How I got into Spandex
Leemarvin
posted 7 years ago
I love swimming pool change rooms when I was 14 at my Private school I would wait back after PE class and I would take out one of the guys speedos from their bags and put it on and wear it to class for the afternoon. We wore hot lycra speedos Burgandy red with a white stripe on the side they were very thin and displayed our cocks well. I loved the thought I was wearing someone else speedo especially one that was full of their cum one day i hit the jackpot! A guy i was keen on left his sports bag out and I went to swipe is speedo to put on when i reached into his bag i noticed it was all scrunched up in a ball and wet. It shouldn't have been as PE was after lunch as i pulled it out it was clear that it was full of his cum im not sure what had happened it was soaked! I was instantly hard and I couldn't get it on quick enough! before i did i couldnt help but give it a quick lick to taste his cum! I wore it wet it was so wet that my shorts were in danger of becoming wet too luckily that day it was a typical Adelaide summer day 40 degrees before lunch and so i didnt get wet shorts. Before PE i excused myself from the current class and headed down to return the speedo. I changed and returned it, all be it still wet due to loads of my precum filling the pouch. As i was walking out of the change rooms I saw him walking down the hall towards me from the lost property and said had i seen anyone about as he thought someone had stolen his speedo and I said obviously no I hadnt and had he had a realy good look and I would help him look for it if he wanted knowing I had just returned it. After some time of looking about the locker room and the lost property he looked again in his bag and he discovered his speedo as he did he noticed it was still wet i think but he didnt say anything. Thats when the penny dropped for him he asked me if i had taken it and he looked straight at my rock hard bulge which was obvious through my tight school shorts (it was the 80's and short tight shorts were all the rage) i blushed and said yes and i admitted i had worn them. He just reached over and grabbed my bulge and said he was glad and that he had been hoping it was me. He went on to sy that the reason the speedos were cumm filled was that he had wanked after watching me doing weights in the gym before school that morning. Needless to say the next 3 years were very happy ones for me and we both were always the last into the swimming change rooms and the last to leave.
Leemarvin
posted 6 years ago
Cant believe its 30 years ago this month time flies when your wearing a speedo lol
Close2Skin
posted 4 years ago
[color="blue"]My first speedo was loaned to me at a pool when I was 13 years old. This girl I liked at school invited me to come see her at a public pool just two blocks from my house. I didn't think I would go swimming, I was going to just see her outside of school. When I got there I found her in the pool with her friend and her friend's bother. This girl and her friend were a grade below me but the friend's brother was a grade above me. They asked me why I hadn't change to swim and I told them I didn't bring a swimsuit, I hadn't planed on swimming. The friend's brother told me he had a suit in his locker I could borrow. The girl I liked told me she would like if I would swim with them so I said okay. Well when the brother got out of the pool he had a speedo on and I followed him to the locker room. I had never worn a speedo before always swim shorts and I hadn't seen many boys that wore speedos either. We get to his locker and he opens it and reaches in his bag and hands me a pair of solid blue speedos. He tells me I can put my clothes in his locker with his. Well I hadn't never gotten undress in a locker room before and never in front of another boy either. So I slowly started to undress and got down to my tighty whites and slowly took them off and was starting to put the speedos on when he told me I had to rinse of in the shower first. I told him he was kidding and he said no it was a rule. He pointed me to the showers so I walked naked to the shower and turn it on and rinsed off. I was only under for like 30 seconds when he told me that was good enough. So I walked backed to the locker naked and wet and started to put the speedos on again. I pulled them up and he told me to put my dick up so the girls can see it under the speedos and he reached in his speedos and adjusted his dick so I could see it. So I did the same to mine and he told me to tie them so they didn't slip down when I got out of the pool. We then walked towards the pool. I felt lie I was walking around in my underwear in front of everyone. When we got to the pool he jumped in and I walked to the edge where the girl I like was and her friend. They both looked at me and her friend said nice package, the girl I like blushed and I jumped in the water. We played in the pool for about 30 minutes. It was closing time so we all went to the locker rooms, the girls to theirs and us boys to ours. We all went to the showers to just rinse off I thought, but everyone started taking off their suits. I had never been with a bunch of naked guys before and could not help but look. I also couldn't help getting an erection either in those speedos I was wearing. The guy at the shower next to me most of notice me and my nervousness and told me it was okay that everyone got hard from time to time in the showers. He pointed across the showers to another boy that was nude with a hard on poking out in front of him. Then he said I even get them and pointed to his hard on. He started jerking off as I looked. The friends bother came over and asked me if he could get the speedos I was wearing so he could put them in his wet bag. He was naked of course but not hard. So I took of the speedos and handed them to him with my hard on sticking out in front of me now. He told me to jerk off to get rid of that but hurry my sister and you girlfriend will be waiting outside. He left the showers and I turn to face the wall. The guy next to me said it was okay everyone did it from time to time as he jerked his own. So I started jerking off and wasn't at no more then two minutes before I came with my knees buckling when I did. the guy next to me moan a little and I saw him come also. I rinsed off and then went to the lockers and dried off. The friends brother was half dressed and I started getting dress. He asked how I liked the swim, I said it was good. He then said that you get used to the showers after a while and you wont get hard all the time. He shut his locker and we went out and found his sister and my girlfriend. I ended up getting my own speedos after that first time and worn them ever since. Also had lots more experiences in showers after that day also. [/color]
Last edited: 4 years ago

PZAHLERPZAHLER,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Both of those stories are very hot! Thanks for sharing. :)
expressoh
posted 4 years ago
Lovin' your post close2skin....