Future App?

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey SP: By chance is there any talk/development of an app for Spandex Party? Cheers!
dakota1212
posted 7 years ago
It seems developers are mostly moving to really competent mobile sites, but there are still things that apps do best- like notifications and chatting/video for example. Also- if we could find a way to make tapping someone's name in the forums bring you to their actual profile, that would be awesome! What are people's wishlist features for an app? My bf is a developer and I can see what he has to say about what's easy and what's not. Cheers :)
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Just off the top of my head, a recent 'views' grid like instagram, tap to view their profile. Messages, maybe incorporating added as favourite and likes/cums notification. The grid view works well for instagram and grindr, especially on typically smaller smartphone screens.
colake
posted 7 years ago
An app is not a good idea. It's true that some extra functionalities can be added but there is also a very big disadvantage. There are very strict rules to get an app in the appstore from android and appel. Both have rules about nudity and sexuality. The chance is very high that a sp app will not be allowed except when extra controlmechanism are included. That way people will not see the funny things. It is possible to provide the app directly on the site instead of uploading it to app store. But the user need to do extra actions before he can install that kind of app. Not everyone can do that. This is what recon and gayromeo had to do with there apps. Gayromeo is moving back to a moble site. So to my opinion it is better to invest time in making the site better on mobill