First Speedo and then a shower

Encounters
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
Just happen after I went to go see my girlfriend at a public pool near my house. I hadn't planned on swimming, but got talked into it by my girlfriend, her friend and her friend's brother. He had an extra pair of speedos he let me borrow, they were black with blue side panels. I had never worn them before or knew anyone that wore them, his were solid yellow. I knew him from school, a grade ahead of me. I was in the seventh grade at this time. After our swim we went to the locker room to change and shower. I wasn't sure of how showering in public showers was suppose to be done so I was just following his lead. We got in the showers with our speedos still on and stood under the water rinsing off. He then took his speedos off and I did the same. I could not help taking a look at him and notice he was about the same size as me but had more hair. Mine had just barely started showing up. As I was looking I saw him start to get hard. Then I felt myself starting to get hard. I noticed he was looking at me and he told me that this always happens to him in the shower and he started stroking his dick. He handed me some soap and told me to go ahead that guys did this in the showers all the time. So I suds up my hand and dick and started stroking myself. We are both there side by side stroking our hard dicks when I older guy walked into the showers. I turned around and faced the wall but my schoolmate didn't and kept stroking. I turn to see the older guy on the opposite side watching my schoolmate with a hard on of his own. the old guy sees me and go ahead and finish what I was doing he didn't care. I look over at my schoolmate and he is still going. So I soap back up and start stroking my self again with this old guy with a hard on watching us. Soon my schoolmate's body starts tension up and he lets out a moan as he shoots cum out on the shower floor. I can feel I am close and about a minute or two later I start cumming also. Me and my schoolmate rinse off and left the showers. The old guy told us goodbye and turned and face the wall. At the locker I asked my schoolmate if he did that every time he showered there, he said almost every time. He said usually he was alone but sometimes there were other guys in there. He said his Dad told him it was alright as long as no one tried to touch him. I then asked if any had ever touched him and he said no they just watch and sometimes stroke themselves. We got dressed and meet up with the girls in the lobby. I got my stepmother to buy me my own pair after that day, black with two white stripes on both sides. I never have worn trunks again and went to that same pool several other times and repeated the shower part every time. Sometimes alone and sometimes with others.