Straight Spotter

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Recently I've been wearing a pair of Aussie Bum short shorts to the gym. They are white, mix of cotton and stretch material. I think they are meant to be swimming trunks. The thing about them is they are really short, especially in the rear and the inner material than runs from crotch to butt is very narrow such that when I wear these shorts my balls and asshole are very close to be exposed. There have been a few times I've worn these commando and it's very tricky to make sure I don't expose myself. I like to wear them cause I tan nude and have a really nice full body tan that normally can't be appreciated with most gear I wear to the gym. Anyway, there are several stretches/exercises that tend to expose my private areas when I wear these shorts, including hamstring stretches, hip stretches, leg press and squats. I like to wear them on leg day cause my legs get really pumped and these shorts really accentuate my massive legs. There is this straight trainer at the gym that I literally idolize. He is perfection in every way. So sexy and muscular. I've been too shy to talk to him, but there have been a few times that I've caught him noticing me. Normally, he's very focused on training clients, but a few times when he is texting on his phone, he's walked up to me and stood next to me like he wanted me to initiate a conversation. I may be imaging this, but I don't think so. He's in his late 30s and just got married recently; although, he doesn't wear a wedding ring. His most amazing physical attribute is his ass. It's the most perfect ass I've ever seen on a guy. No matter how trim the rest of his body becomes, his ass is always the same size. He's clearly gifted with good genes in this department. A few months ago, I was at the gym in my Aussie Bum shorts doing my leg workout. I was on the leg press and he was training his client on a piece of equipment located directly in front of the leg press machine. He was standing facing me so that he had a clear view of my ass. I go really deep when I bottom out on the leg press machine. Because of the situation with the shorts, there is about a 50% chance that at the bottom of the movement, my asshole and ball sac is exposed. I can usually feel the fabric moving to the left or right and know when this happens. On this day, it happened when the trainer was standing over me. At that moment, I happened to look up at him and he was looking down at my ass. So I knew exactly what he was looking at. What was amazing is that he didn't turn away, but instead kept his gaze throughout my movement, including the remaining reps of my set. He always wears tight gray yoga spandex pants, which allows me to see every curve of his lower body. At the end of my set, he had still not turned away and it was clear to me that there was a lump in his crotch area that I had never noticed before. At the moment I noticed this, he actually looked directly in my eyes and turned his body so that I had a better view. I got so turned on by this that I started getting a hardon immediately. As you can imagine, the shorts I was wearing provided absolutely no cover for a growing cock. I quickly grabbed my workout towel and covered myself. As my workout progressed, it was time for me to do freestyle squats. The trainer had finished with his client and was waiting for his next client to arrive. He was standing in the leg workout area and there were no other members in that area. I got my confidence up and asked him if he wouldn't mind spotting me on my squat set. He agreed and we got into position. As I lifted the weight on my shoulders, he moved in and basically pressed his entire body against my back and wrapped his arms around my body from the back. We began to do each rep very slowly. After a few reps it was clear to me that he had a hardon and he was doing nothing to hide that from me. In fact, he was actually grinding his crotch against my butt crack. Because of the nature of my shorts, at the bottom of the movement, my hole was exposed and I could actually feel the head of dick massaging against my hole. This went on for about 8 reps. By the last rep, the head of his dick had actually penetrated my sphincter muscle. In addition, his hands were directly over my pectoral muscles and I could feel that he was playing with my nipples. I couldn't believe it. My fantasy was coming true. At this point, I was fully hard and so was he. Thankfully, there was no one else in the area. After resting for about 90 seconds, I asked him to spot me again. He agreed. This time, at the bottom of the first rep, I could feel his dick pushing against my sphincter muscle, but this time it felt different. I suddenly realized he had unzipped the crotch of his yoga pants and his dick was starting to actually penetrate my hole. Each rep he inched further and further in. By the third rep his dick all the way up my hole and the head of his dick was actually massaging my prostate. I couldn't believe it. The mere thought of this hot, straight trainer with his hard dick up my ass while spotting me on squats was too much. I felt an orgasm building. At that very moment, I felt his hands tighten around my pecs and start to squeeze my nipples hard. He also started breathing heavy. I knew he was cumming and this took me over the edge. Almost simultaneously, I starting shooting my load also. My cum started squirting and dripping everywhere. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching and, amazingly, there was still no one in the area. Before I could turn around, the trainer had run off to the men's locker room. I used my towel to clean up as best I could and left the gym. When I got home, the trainer's cum was still leaking out of my hole. I've seen the trainer several times since this incident happened and he always smiles at me. I've trying to get my courage up to schedule a training session with him. If I do, I'll need to wear a jock because I know the effect he will have on my dick.
afuntraveler
posted 7 years ago
this has to be the hottest horniest story I have ever read. I can also say I have had many thoughts of feeling you up from behind and playing with and worshipping your beautiful nipples and beatiful chest. I am so worked up reading your account of the gym I can't believe it! Now a video of you in the shorts to show how easily your cock (which is beautiful btw) and hole get exposed, would really be something. You are awesome

HotBulgeUSHotBulgeUS liked this.