Discovery (fiction)

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
I'd planned to go round my mate Sams house during the day just to chill out and play some games, just to catch up and relieve the stress of recent times. And as I got ready in the morning I decided that I would wear my shiny grey jammers instead of normal underwear, as they just feel so much better. As it was just chilling I wore a pair of sweatpants and a normal t shirt. Nothing of note happened when I got there, we got out a few beers and played FIFA for an hour or two, then we decided to play some Call of Duty instead. I offered to change the game so I reached down to the Xbox, and I felt my T shirt go slightly up my back, I panicked worrying that Sam had saw my jammers so I pulled my T shirt down slightly. The feeling of panic subsided as I put the game in and Sam did not say anything. As I walked back to the sofa Sam said 'what underwear are you wearing mate?' In an inquisitive manner, shit I thought he'd seen them, what do I say?. 'What sort of question is that?! Just my usual Calvin Kleins' I replied trying to play it down. 'They didn't look like Kleins! Have you got new ones?' He would not stop, he needed to stop to not discover what I'm wearing. 'Why do you care so much mate?!' I tried to draw attention back to the game. 'Show me, I don't believe you!' I refused, he yanked at my sweat pants and pulled them enough down to see the side of my thigh covered by the shiny tight grey Lycra of my jammers. I froze up, my sweatpants fell to my ankles showing the jammers in completion. 'What the fuck Max? Are they swimming trunks?'. 'Erm.. yeah' I answered nervously 'I like the feeling of them so I sometimes wear them instead' Sam just looked at me in a form of disgust 'Your a bloody weirdo, if you like them so much you won't be needing these' He took my sweatpants and threw them out of my reach, I didn't know what to do so I just sat there in a t shirt and a pair of shiny grey jammers in front of my mate. Before I knew it we had begrudgingly started playing the game again. The day was to get a lot weirder...
ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
MORE!!! I NEED MORE!!!
Aiwen
posted 8 years ago
Yeah good one. I really wanna know how it continues!
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
About half an hour past and the embarrassment had faded, we were both focusing on the game again. It was at that moment that I moved slightly to re adjust myself when my thighs brushed against each other, and I felt the smooth Lycra that I was wearing again. I could feel my dick getting hard and I tried to move as too hide it, but it was no use, I soon had a raging boner and the thin Lycra did not leave much to imagination. My saving grace was that Sam needed the loo, so he paused the game and went upstairs. I was full of hormones and the alcohol we had drunk had only made me feel more that way. As he went upstairs I put the controller down and looked around, fulling taking in the situation that I was in, at my mates house in my jammers complete with an erection. I rubbed one thigh with my hand, getting that smooth Lycra feeling that the shinyness only improved. My hand then moved to my crotch, stroking my erect cock through the thin Lycra. It was all too much, I reached in my shorts and pulled out my cock and started slowly caressing it, the riskiness of the situation had only made my dick harder. I was reminded of the situation when I heard Sam walking back down the stairs, I quickly moved my cock back into my shorts, but there was no hope it was as hard as ever. I tried shuffling about to hide it but it was no use. 'Don't try and hide it, I know you are enjoying it' Sam said as he walked past. 'At least your dick looks big in it'. The second comment threw me off, but we both turned back to the game. As I was playing I noticed that Sam was sitting closer to me, his leg nearly touching mine, I had no idea what to think. A couple of minutes passed, and I swore I felt his hand brush up against against my leg, it was almost like he was teasing me. As our match finished he offered me another drink, which I gladly accepted hoping it might normalise our situation. He walked over with a can of open beer for me, but as he was handing it to me he slipped, beer poured down my top. 'Fuck I'm sorry mate! You probably going to have to take it off', this almost seemed forward from him but it was pretty hot anyways so I took it off, leaving nothing but my tight lycra shorts on, the exposure that I was having only helping fuel my raging boner. I was a real mix of emotions, still completely confused by what was going on or what Sam was doing. 'Seems like your proper happy now mate' Sam said, indicating towards my dick. 'This is erm an experience' I replied, not really sure what to say,
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Sam then went back upstairs, saying that his constant need for the loo was because of the beers. Once he had gone I looked down to my shiny Lycra shorts and my rock hard cock in them, I felt the need to start stroking it, the whole situation had made me confused but incredibly horny. I couldn't resist any longer, I pulled it out of my shorts and slowly started stroking it. The pleasure was immense, I began to work my hand up and down it and letting out small noises, why feeling the Lycra with the other hand. My brief moment of joy was cut short when I heard the toilet flush and the door open, fearing that Sam might catch me doing something even more tembarrassing than wearing the shorts. I sat silently for a while, but he did not come down the stairs, enough time passed that I almost began wanking again, then from the top of the stairs I heard 'I'm sorry about embarrassing you by taking your clothes' Sam began as he walked down the stairs. 'So I thought I would make things a bit fairer'. 'Nah it's fine mate it's a just a bit of private banter rig-' I stopped mid sentence when I saw Sam and realised what he meant by 'making things fair' he stood on the doorway with no top on but just a pair of dark Blue jammers on. I could see his soft penis as bulge outline. I just couldn't believe my eyes. 'There was err no need to do that I'm fffine with it just being me' I tired to say, trying my best to hide my true reaction. 'Well I felt bad about earlier so I thought I would try mine on and see what they are like, and they feel right but nice so I thought I'd keep you company, another game?' I couldn't focus at all, he looked so amazing in them, was I dreaming? 'Erm ok not sure if I'll be able to concentrate though!' I replied, I'd decided that I couldn't hide it any longer. 'You look amazing in them Sam'
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I so need to hear how this pans out
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Keep it cumming
BiSurfer
posted 7 years ago
Great story! Keep going!!!! :)
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
Mmmmmm more please!!!!
speedo11
posted 7 years ago
Very hot!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
'Thanks, they feel just great,'. I noticed his growing cock through the shorts, mine was nearly bursting through my shorts. 'How long have you been wearing these shorts? Just I've always worn the loose boardshorts'. 'About a year' I replied 'Thought they felt great after wearing them for school swimming and starting wearing them normally because they get me really hard' 'Yeah I was told by our PE teacher that I needed to wear them, thought this would be a good to try them out' He was getting harder, and I started to stroke the inside of my leg, resisting the urge to start stroking my dick. 'Are yours as smooth as mine?' suddenly Sam moved his hand and started feeling my leg rubbing the shiny lycra, it was bliss. 'feel it' I said, succumbing to my hormones. He wrapped his hands round my lycra covered dick and started stroking it. It was the most amazing feeling and it was not long before I cummed in my shorts with a loud moan. 'Your turn' I said as I moved my hand down his shorts, feeling his dick oozing with precum.
wet1
posted 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmm I'm there ! Thx!