Project Lycra Collection

Shops and Sites
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
Hey whats up boys? :) I love to wear my lycra gear all day and wan't some new pieces to make new pics for you and do my part to make lycra more popular. Now the question is where can I get cheap lycra gear (e.g. wrestling singlets, speedos, trunks, tights)? Ebay is also relative expensive. And the hottest gear comes from the US - but a lot of seller don't ship to germany. Have you any Ideas to get new gear which is cheap? :)
fred4557
posted 8 years ago
Try the Chinese site www.aliexpress.com - acouple of fellow thongers put me onto them and I have since bought via this site several times, with no problems. Real cheap prices and I think they deliver to Germany.

johnaawjohnaaw,asl2010asl2010 liked this.

funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
posted by: fred4557
Try the Chinese site www.aliexpress.com - acouple of fellow thongers put me onto them and I have since bought via this site several times, with no problems. Real cheap prices and I think they deliver to Germany.
Thank you :) But I thought that these site is more for reseller which buy several hundred pieces?
fred4557
posted 8 years ago
Nope, you can buy just 1 or 2 pieces at a time

asl2010asl2010 liked this.

SunnyP
posted 8 years ago
Not only this but on aliexpress you can purchase multiple items and qualify for discount coupons which are added in a sort of semi-automated way e.g. you may have to click "get coupon" but once done its added to your total basket when you view it to pay! Haven't used aliexpress yet but will do very shortly but have purchased from ebay from chinese sellers and they are usually pretty good! Quality can be a little hit and miss and will probably never compare to suits costing upwards of $50+ - $100+
bulgefr
posted 8 years ago
hey there i actually made an execel file of all known online pages that sell lyvra in any styles. I also got hundrets of pieces but am always looking for new stiff or improve shapes etc. Aliexpress ins indeed the best source. Its not the same production and quality tendenze, koala arroyman etc but its delivered world wide free shipping ( takes sometimes 5-6 weeks) and most of the pieces are like 2-10 euros , so no big deal. Just watch the sizing. If you are a normal medium or large rather go for L at least or better xxl. Most of the stuff is cut not in European sizing and if u r into bulges... note that most of their stuff is pretty flat...., but worth trying...! i bought at leeast 50 differet styles there and some manufacturers arw very good. if u look for somethng in particukar message me and i ll check if I have some stuff or products i can recommend.

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

BunnGman
posted 8 years ago
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
posted by: BunnGman
Thanks for your advertisment! But I'm not interested in that cock string.
msteven
posted 8 years ago
There's nothing even remotely sexy about that.
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
:) Some more ideas? :)
newdutchlycra
posted 7 years ago
it is of poor quality
funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
I'm open for requests to make hot singlet vids :)