Trying to sell my gear

Sell your gear
Sidharvey
posted 8 years ago
Hey guys, So i went through my stash and sifted out a LOT of gear to get rid of.. Looking around I see that most everyone is selling on ebay.. Doesn't that take all the fun out of busting a load in them and sending it along as a special gift? ;) Haha, anyone have anything to say about it? Or know alternative options? Id be grateful for some assitance. :P xx
Ubiquitous
posted 8 years ago
You don't have to tell Ebay you're doing that... ;-)

ifitz86ifitz86 liked this.

HotBulgeUS
posted 8 years ago
Try: Naughtybids.com
  • Create your profile. Set up an auction of the item(s) you wish to sell. Provide an enticing description and include 3-5 images of the gear. Sell the gear either individually or in lots of up to 5 items of you (or a sexy substitute) wearing the gear for the best results. An auction duration between 4 to 6 days works best. Offer used gear that is older than 3 months/washed more than twice at 50% retail value (suggested). Enable the "Buy Now" option with a fair price if you don't want to deal with a repeat auction from previously unbought items.

SidharveySidharvey liked this.

Sidharvey
posted 8 years ago
Wow thanks, thats exactly the kind of info i needed. I take it you sell quite a lot on there? Heh
spandexsuperhero
posted 8 years ago
There is a site called naughtybids.com which doesnt go by ebay 'cleanliness' standards. guys will pay top dollar on there for 'used' gear. if you want to sell items with a special gift that site might be your best bet.

ifitz86ifitz86 liked this.

ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
This website is great! I got lots to sell.
Ubiquitous
posted 8 years ago
NaughtyBids recently raised their cleanliness standards but it's generally understood you can provide "special handling".
jackmyjock
posted 7 years ago
ever get around to selling your gear? I'd definitely be interested in buying some!!