My experience of spandex and related cock

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Youth era before wearing spandex: I forget the time when I had been favorite in spandex. I loved to see runner, biker wearing tights, of cource, swimmer wearing speedo. I like spandex suit fit their bodies. At between legs, men have shaft and ball. Spandex was giving shape as bulge. I like to see bulge. I was longing for making my package at my between legs when I wore tights. First spandex -- swimweaar: I had P.E. swim class at 1st grade elementary school. I needed a swimwear then. My mother gave me a swimwear. It was junior size, navy and thin fabric. But, I didn't have favorite in swimwear. but this wear became dreaming suit in future. Second spandex -- speedos: When I was 10 years old, I went to swim school. I needed buying swimsuit specified by this school. This suits changed me. This suits was so wonderful. First Cum: I was 12 years old when I slept in my bed. My cock was twinged and advocated. I can't stop touching my cock. And, go ecstasy. I thought, How jovial experience is touching cock! I addicted to touch my cock and feel extasy again and again, but, one day, my cock was generated white cream. I wasn't able to feel ecstasy again and again then. I found this white cream is semen after this. First encount: I was 14 years old. When I was in toilet, a friend ask me, "Please show me your cock." I was surprised. My cock was blowing up, and I excited to expose my hard cock right off the reel. I was willing to expose my cock for him. He said, "Huge!" I felt sexual pleasure. Of coerce, I said "Please show me yours too." We expose their cocks each other. I can't stop exciting sexual mind after exposing. I reset my mind by jerking off. Unforgettable Bulge: I was 14 years old in summer vacation. I had summer swimming class in middle high school. Some boys attend this class. A boy who wear speedo looked big bulge. I was surprised it. However, I saw more surprised thing. I saw his top of penis was exposed from his speedos. I didn't talk to him, "Your top of penis was exposed!" I didn't talk. I enjoyed his protruding shaft and his bulge. I found speed made cock shape beautiful bulge. In changing room, he didn't hide his private area when he changed clothes. I was abled to see his cock. His soft shaft was long and flagging between his legs. When I saw it, I sexually excited and my cock erected so hard. Of course, I didn't hide my private area, and expose my hard dick. This experience can't forget. Bought speedo: When I was middle high scoool student, I bought first my speedos. I removed underlining immediately. I wore it. The speed suit made my cock shape bulge! I excited. I went to pool to show off my bulge and swim. Why do I love tiny speedo: Please remember my first speedo episode. I wore this speedo when I was ... high-school era. It was so tiny, fasten and protrude my ass. I found it make me horny.